If you did marching band in high school, you know what a big portion it was in your life. It definitely leaves an impact on you. Once a band geek, always a band geek.
If you can relate to some of these like myself, you were most definitely someone who lived for high school band!
1. When you hear songs on the radio, you decide if they would make good show music
Would this song do well on the field?
2. It annoys you when people walk out of step with one another
You start with your left foot!
3. You catch yourself roll-stepping when trying to balance something
It actually does work
4. While people focus more on football, you're eager to watch the band perform
"No, just here to see the band perform"
5. You know one more time does not mean one more time
It's a lie
6. You cringe when you see mistakes in shows (that no one else can detect)
Could you not hear how flat that was??
7. Your non-band friends don't understand when you talk about marching band techniques
What does 8 to 5 mean??
8. Watching your old shows brings back so many memories
How did it fly by so fast?
9. You catch yourself walking in time with music
Walking? More like marching
10. Your heart will always be passionate about music
That will never change