10 Shows On Netflix You Must Watch

10 Shows On Netflix You Must Watch

Everybody loves a good show to binge watch!

46
10 Shows On Netflix You Must Watch

1. One Tree Hill

The show is set in a fictional town in North Carolina and follows the lives of two half-brothers, Lucas Scott and Nathan Scott, who compete for positions on their school's basketball team. Through-out the seasons many friendships and relationships take place. Lucas and Nathan form a brotherhood/ friendship for one another before the show ends. You will easily be team Nathan and Haley before it is over.

2. Grey's Anatomy

Grey's Anatomy revolves around Meredith Grey and all the chaos in her life. Meredith is very close friends with the other surgeons working around her. If you are into surgery, love, destruction, life, family, and friendship then this will be an easy show to get into. PS: so many hot male surgeons on this show!!!

3. Scandal

Scandal is a drama revolving around the life and work of a professional crisis manager and her staff. Olivia Pope, a former media relations consultant to the President, she dedicates her life to protecting and defending the people. If something needs to be fixed everybody goes to Olivia Pope. Olivia Pope is a strong independent female role that can influence and motivate other women.

4. Hart of Dixie

Zoe's dreams fall apart and she decides to accept an offer from a stranger, Dr. Harley Wilkes. She signs on to work with him at his small practice in Bluebell, Alabama. Zoe arrives in this small town, knowing nobody to only find out that Harley passed away and left his half of the medical practice to her in his will. Through-out the story line may relationships and friendships are formed. IF your into cute small town southern traditions this is a binge worthy show!

5. Shameless

The amazing dysfunctional Gallagher family. Dad's a drunk (Frank), eldest daughter Fiona holds the family together. By working multiple jobs and putting all her money towards the family. Lip (Oldest son) is the family genius, the middle son Ian is gay, and they have a black baby brother. PS: you will find yourself up at 4 AM still watching this! & tbh I wish I could be apart of the Gallagher family for a day!

6. Friday Night Lights

A Drama television series about a high school football team in a fictional town called Dillion, Texas. The show revolves around this high school football team and the games that take place every Friday night in this small town. Also, along the way crazy relationships and friendships are built between each of them. IF you love football I highly recommend watching this!!!

7. Gossip Girl

This show follows the lives of privileged teenagers on the upper east side, Serena Van Der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf. Serena and Blair are best friends and often try taking the spot light from one another. The title "Gossip Girl" comes from someone who anomalously blogs about their everyday lives.

8. 90210

Annie and Dixon Wilson move from a small town in Kansas to the very wealthy area of Beverly Hills, and begin attending West Beverly High School. They quickly encounter Naomi, Silver, and Adrianna and others. The drama quickly unfolds and each episode has a new drama scene.

9. Girlboss

Sophia quickly realizes her passion for fashion and starts out buying vintage clothes worth more money than what it is being sold for. She redesigns them and sells them for double or more than what she bought them for. She sells her items on eBay under a name of Nasty Gal. ~I finished these 13 episodes in 2 days!~

10. 13 Reason Why

Clay Jensen, a high school student, returns home from school one day to find that he has received a package in the mail. The package contained seven double-sided cassette tapes created by Hannah Baker. Hannah is a classmate who has recently committed suicide. This threw Clay for a whirl. Each tape has details to the reason why she killed herself. Many students are to blame for the reasons of Hannah Baker killing herself. HIGHLY RECOMMEND watching this, it is very eye opening to the little things that can cause someone to physically harm themselves.