10 Scrumptious Dessert Pizzas That You Will Love

Who says pizza can't be for dessert?

54
Epicurious

Lately, I have seen Nutella pizza at multiple Italian restaurants, and every time I see it I wonder how it is. I absolutely love Nutella and I love pizza, so I finally gave in and tried one this weekend and it was absolutely delicious! The Nutella on the pizza dough bread was amazing and something I never would have thought to combine. After having this amazing creation, I looked to see if there were any other "dessert" pizzas, and I found so many recipes for them online! You can make a dessert pizza with almost anything you want on it, and they all look so delicious! Here are ten of the most scrumptious dessert pizza recipes to enjoy:

1. Strawberry Nutella Dessert Pizza

I tried this recipe for strawberry Nutella dessert pizza and I absolutely loved it! Although it took some work to make, specifically the dough, it was well worth it in the end! Almost all of the ingredients are simple things that you most likely already have in your kitchen, and once you make the dough, the rest of the recipe is super easy! I would definitely make this recipe again and recommend it to anyone looking for a delicious dessert pizza!

Ingredients:

• Dough:
  • 1 tsp instant yeast
  • ¼ tsp sugar
  • ¾ cup warm water
  • ½ tsp salt
  • 1 Tbsp olive oil
  • 1½- 2 cups flour
  • Topping:
  • 1 small banana, sliced
  • 1 pint strawberries, sliced
  • 2 Tbsp sliced almonds
  • ½ cup Nutella
  • Powdered sugar (optional)

Directions:

1. Mix yeast, sugar, and warm water in a mixing bowl and let sit for 10 minutes. Add salt, oil, and enough flour to make a soft dough. Knead a few times on a floured countertop just till smooth. Let rest for 5 minutes. Divide dough in half. Roll each portion into an 11-12" circle.
  2. Place on a pizza stone or cookie sheet. Poke all over with a fork. Bake at 500° for about 8-10 minutes, or till browned.
  3. Top each pizza with half of the sliced bananas, half of the sliced strawberries, and half of the sliced almonds. Warm the Nutella slightly in a glass bowl in the microwave, then drizzle evenly over both pizzas. (I like to put it in a ziplock bag, then snip the corner to drizzle.)
  4. Top with powdered sugar if desired. Serve immediately.

2. Cinnamon Crumb Dessert Pizza

Click here for the recipe.

3. Fruit Pizza

Click here for the recipe.

4. Chocolate Chip Dessert Pizza

Click here for the recipe.

5. S'mores Pizza

Click here for the recipe.

6. Peach Cobbler Dessert Pizza

Click here for the recipe.

7. Cookies and Creme Dessert Pizza

Click here for the recipe.

8. Caramel Apple Fruit Pizza

Click here for the recipe.

9. Peanut Butter Cup Pizza

Click here for the recipe.

10. Cherry Cheesecake Pizza

Click here for the recipe.