10 Random Memories From Your Childhood That You Probably Repressed

^Until now since I'm about to uncover them.

46

There are a number of things that are buried deep in my memories from 10+ years ago that I haven't thought of in a long time. Sometimes, seeing certain posts on social media about said things bring back a flood of memories that I didn't even know I had. I hope by mentioning these 10 things, it will have the same effect on you:

1. The cursed "Do You Like Waffles?" song

Chills....literal chills.

2. Teen Girl Squad

I don't know about you guys, but I watched these videos religiously in elementary school.

3. Salad Fingers

Do y'all remember this creepy shit? I can still quote these videos word for word, though.

4. "The Gir Song"

I just pulled this out from way deep in my memories. No words.

5. Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared

Green is not a creative color!

6. Crazy Frog

This used be a commercial on Nickelodeon and it is burned into my brain to this day.

7. Paul the 3-eyed monkey

This clip played at the end of every episode of Jimmy Neutron. A national treasure.

8. "The Mr. Men Show"

YO..........this one hit different.

9. Face

The best part of Nick Jr. I miss him.

10. Doodle bears

This brought back memories I didn't even know I had.