10 Recipes For Your 4th Of July Party

10 Recipes For Your 4th Of July Party

Celebrate in style.

37
10 Recipes For Your 4th Of July Party
Food Network

The 4th of July is a national holiday celebrating America's independence and becoming their own sovereign country. The day is generally celebrated by family gatherings, parties and BBQ's around the country. So here are 10 patriotic recipes to try on this 4th of July.

1. Bacon, Onion and Cheese Stuffed Burgers

These burgers are great for any burger lover out there who wants to try something new. Only taking 35 minutes to make; these burgers will have your mouth watering. Try these at your 4th of July Party.

2. Flag Cake

Try this independence day inspired cake. The cake will take about an hour and 15 minutes to make. It features a simple sheet cake topped with strawberries and blueberries. This cake takes an intermediate difficulty. "I made the cake for our 4th of July BBQ. The recipe was easy to follow and the video helped. Everyone loved the cake it was moist and the cream cheese frosting was a perfect balance for the rich cake. It was a hit and I will definitely make it again." - Cynthia C.

3. Fireworks Red, White and Blue Daiquiris

Use frozen strawberries for the red layer, blue Curacao liqueur for the blue layer, and coconut sorbet and rum for the white layer in this patriotic cocktail.

4. Red Velvet-Blueberry Ice Cream Pie

Skip the old school flag cake this year and try a red velvet crusted filled with blueberry and vanilla ice cream pie.

5. Muddled Lemonberryade

Try this take on a lemonade mixed with berries and mint. This recipe has been chosen by experts as a healthy option for a drink for this 4th of July.

6. Spicy Pasta Salad

This spicy pasta salad features a mayo, milk, and adobe sauce to give it a kick. Throw in some grape tomatoes, smoked gouda, and fresh basil to make this salad complete.

7. Loaded Lobster Roll

Slice some sweet lobster meet and mix it in with little pieces of bacon that go well together make a creamy salad that fits perfectly on a fresh roll.

8. Carolina Style Barbecue Chicken

In the Carolina's barbecue sauce means a mixture of honey mustard, vinegar, brown sugar, and other seasonings.

9. Open Faced Tomato Grilled Cheese

All your family members will be fighting over these savory melt in your mouth grilled cheese sandwiches made with tomatoes, garlic, and provolone cheese.

10. Mustard Glazed Mushroom Burger

Glaze your burgers halfway through cooking with a mustard, soy sauce, and sugar sauce. Then top them with swiss cheese and sauteed mushrooms for this perfection of a burger.

These are some of the best recipes of the summer season. So go out, make some delicious food and celebrate the independence of the greatest on Earth, America, and have a happy 4th of July.