10 Reasons You Should Watch Shane Dawson On Youtube

"Hey what's up you guys, yes...I'll go home"

997

One of the longest standing Youtube celebrities is the infamous Shane Dawson. He has been making videos on Youtube for over 10 years and has a hefty following of over 11 million subscribers. He puts out a large variety of content including, but not limited to, tasting foods, ghost hunting in haunted locations, creating music videos, and researching conspiracy theories. I have only been watching Shane for a few months but have become a huge fan, thanks to my younger sister. If you don't already, I think you should consider watching his videos and here are some reasons why.

1. His Humor

He has a way of making you laugh no matter what he is doing.

2. His Friendships/Relationships

It's really nice to see the genuine interactions between him and his loved ones.

3. His Merchandise

I'll give you one guess as to what me and my sister got each other for Christmas. Hit up Amazon.com / Shane Dawson.

4. His Pets

Cheeto and Uno Dawson will change your life.

5. His Content

Like I said he has a huge variety of content, which keeps his videos very interesting. He ghost hunts, he tries new foods, he explores conspiracy theories, he tries funny DIY's, and everything in between.

6. His Laugh

It's contagious.

7. "I'll Go Home"

One of his infamous catch phrases. You know it's coming when he hits that zoom button.

8. His Ability To Be Relatable

Same.

9. "Hey What's Up You Guys, Yes"

His intro to his videos is iconic.

10. His Heart

You can tell he is a very caring person, especially because of how he interacts with his loved ones. You can also tell he puts all his heart into his videos because he is doing what he loves.

If I were you, I would check out Shane's videos on Youtube. He has videos for everyone and you won't regret it. He is really funny and has honestly helped me get through some tough times in my life just by being able to get me to laugh.