10 Reasons I Wish I Could See "Hamilton"

It's such a beautiful thing.

24
In The Past Lane

" Hamilton" is one of the only positive crazes that has been sweeping this great nation. However, I'm the type of person that doesn't get hooked on something just because everyone else is. It took awhile, but I am happy to say that I too have an obsession with a Broadway production that I will never be able to see with my own eyes. Even though I won't be able to see the production with the original cast, that doesn't stop me from loving it and it shouldn't stop you either. These are my reasons for loving "Hamilton."

1. Lin-Manuel Miranda

Have you seen him? He's obviously fabulous.

2. There's a love triangle

Who doesn't love drama? "Hamilton" has a crazy love triangle between Hamilton himself and.. wait for it... two sisters. Yikes.

3. The cast is crazy diverse

I mean look at all these beautifully different people.

4. Lin-Manuel Miranda x2

Have you heard him? That voice is so soothing and makes you forget all the evils in the world.

5. They did hella research

"Hamilton" wouldn't be without Lin-Manuel Miranda. He did extensive research in order to make this production as accurate as possible.

6. There's rapping

Have you seen Epic Rap Battles of History on Youtube? It's basically the same thing.

7. The cast is crazy talented

I mean, just listen to them.

8. Lin-Manuel Miranda x3

He's the best kind of human.

9. The crew is the back-bone

The crew that works so hard to make this show as fantastic as it is, deserves a shout out. The show would be nowhere without them.

10. It's relatable

Two politicians in serious competition? It all seems so familiar.