10 Reasons Why "Parks And Recreation" Is Underrated

5. Two words: Snake Juice

394
Parks and Recreation | YouTube

We all remember the first show we binged on a streaming service. For many people, they were big name titles like "Breaking Bad," "Friends," or even more recent shows like "Riverdale." This may possibly be an unpopular opinion, but "Parks and Recreation" is better than "The Office." There, I said it.

The show follows a parks and recreation department in Pawnee, IN, and their antics. It could be said that Leslie Knope, an ambitious workaholic who loves government, is the main character, but the show progresses in a way where there are several different story arcs that also include the problems of the other lovable characters.

1. When Leslie was the most supportive best friend

This is only one of the few descriptive compliments Leslie has given to Ann.

2. When Leslie's campaign struggle accurately represented an average morning

The struggle is entirely too real.

3. When she took a stance on breakfast food

Truer words have never been spoken.

4. When April gave her thoughts on adulting

A.K.A. me when I save money.

5. Two words: Snake Juice

The sun shone a bit brighter the day we were given this GIF.

6. When Donna gave us these words to live by

A.K.A. me when I fail to save money.

7. When we were all Ben in a trying situation

I've lost count how many times I've done this myself.

8. Literally, any time that Chris said his literal favorite word

Chris is literally the most optimistic character I've ever watched.

9. When Andy knew how to have fun on the job

What, you don't do this at work?

10. Don't even try to tell me that Ben and Leslie aren't #couplegoals

Who knew calzones and waffles went so well together?

BRB, I'm going to go rewatch the entire series again.