10 Reasons Why Ice Cream Is The Best

10 Reasons Why Ice Cream Is The Best

Yum. Yum. Yum.
975

We all know (or at least, I would hope that you know) that ice cream is nothing but one of the best things on Earth. The best food, the best dessert, and the best pick-me-up there is. So, speaking out for all of the ice cream lovers of the world, here it is, written out: a handful of reasons as to why ice cream is nothing less than absolutely wonderful.

1. There truly is an endless list of flavors

Chocolate or vanilla, fruit flavors, coffee...whatever floats your boat really.

2. It's the cure for just about anything

From a bad day to getting your wisdom teeth removed, ice cream can soothe any soreness you may happen to have.

3. Nowadays, you can have ice cream in any form you want

From the simple cup, cone or milkshake, to a popsicle and rolls!

4. You can literally find it anywhere

Middle of the city, carnivals, grocery store, gas stations, your mouth...

5. Great subject for your personal photography

Because admit it, we are all guilty of taking a picture of our ice cream at least once before.

6. It's refreshing and oh so delicious.

Who doesn't love a big scoop of frozen dessert on a hot day?

7. Good for all ages

8. Great source of calcium

Yes, eating ice cream makes for strong bones...who knew??

9. You can make it your own!

You can decorate it HOWEVER YOU WANT! Sprinkles, chocolate sauce, candy...ANYTHING.

10. Put simply, its just perfect all around

Yum. Yum. Yum.