10 Reasons Why Dogs Are Better Than Cats

Because dogs are man's best friend

249
the dog cat doctor

Dogs are obviously better than cats. Still don't believe it??

Well, here's 10 Reasons Why:

1. Dogs are not EVIL.

2. Dogs are loyal and always ALWAYS happy to see you—unlike cats who are secretly plotting your demise.

3. Cats are so expectant, and dogs literally just want love.

4. Having a dog means you have a free excuse to get outside for walks! They basically force you to have a life outside of avid T.V-watching, and oh yeah, dogs are also great chick or chico magnets—just sayin'

5. NO FUR BALLS. If you have a cat, that's enough said.

6. There's also no litter box to clean for dogs, and they're smart enough to tell you when they need to visit the little dog's room (a.k.a. grass).

7. Dogs are incredibly cuddly and will let you hug them, squeeze them, and love them. Cats, on the other hand, will scratch your eyes out if you even *think* about touching them.

8. Dogs will seriously try to make your life better; whereas cats expect you to make THEIR life better.

9. Cats are just so needy and meowy and whiny. Like why are you staring at me? What's that glint in your eye? Why do you wish to murder your catnip supplier??

10. DOGS ARE MAN'S BEST FRIEND, DUH.