10 Reasons Why Disney Friends Are Magical

The love of Disney is the strongest bond between two Disney fanatics.

49

Disney is something that brings everyone together. Honestly, you can be two random people but the love of Disney is the strongest bond between two Disney fanatics. You know the feeling when you meet another person who has the same passion for Disney as you. First, you freak out and then you talk forever about your love for the mouse and all that he and Walt created. Then a beautiful friendship blooms. Disney friendships are the best types of friendships, here are 10 reasons why:

1. The bond of a Disney friendship is inseparable

Once you make that initial bond it is hard to leave a Disney friend. You make a pact with them and you will always have something in common with them. Also, once you are brought into the Disney family you never leave… well unless you decide one day to hate Disney. But why in the world would you do that?

2. Your friendship is full of childish games and pranks

Well, every Disney fanatic is a child at heart so of course it makes perfect sense that our actions would line up. No matter what type of pranks we pull the friendship will always stand. Though the more the Disney fanatic the more childish we become. Who cares? Everyone needs that inner child friendship.

3. Perfect Gifts are never hard to find

Disney people are super easy to shop for, well as long as they don’t already own everything. However, knowing your Disney best friend’s favorite Disney character means that you will always have a backup plan in case all else fails. It makes life much easier to know that you can rely on Disney. There is plenty of that merchandise around.

4.Disney Friends know exactly what to say when you are upset

Disney friends have the best pep talks. Disney people are always usually happy and nice people and we want our Disney friends to feel that way. Plus we have all the best Disney motivational lines memorized. Also, we know when you are having a bad day that you really just need a Disney movie marathon and pizza.

5. Disney music is the best music to listen to with a Disney Friend

Yes, Disney friends can listen to more than just Disney music but you better believe when it comes to it is the best. Your Disney best friend will always finish your...sandwiches, I mean duets. You will never be left hanging. Also, you will act out the songs as well. It never fails that your Disney best friend will know all the words and motions of each song. Also, car rides are the best for this reason.

6.Only a Disney Friend truly gets you

While have non-Disney friends is great it also makes conversations a little harder. Your Disney friends know exactly when you are making a Disney reference in your conversation while non-disney friends just stare at your awkwardly. Also, your Disney friends will understand that one day at school when you DisneyBound while other friends will just like your outfit. All you can do is sigh at the non-Disney friends because they will never truly understand.

7. Disney Friends always give the best hugs

We have all grown up watching those best friend hugs in all the Disney movies. We know when our Disney friends need a hug and we know exactly how to make them feel better. Disney friends just have that Disney magic that makes everything better. Your Disney friends will always have your back.

8. People will always be jealous or hate on your friendship

Let them hate. They are just not cool enough to be in your Disney group and they wished they had this strong of a bond. They will make fun of Disney to hurt you but really that only makes them a fool. They will call it childish or say that is horrible. Best thing is to look at them a smile and blow some pixie dust in their face. Because in a real relationship you need Faith, Trust, and Pixiedust

9.You will get into fights but really they won’t last long

Disney friends have disagreements just like everyone else but in the end, the fights don’t last long. Disney people are just too happy and nice of people to keep up a feud for too long plus we know from our love of Disney movies that fighting is never good. You know it is good to fight everyone once and awhile.

10. Through everything, you will never find another friend like a Disney friend

Disney friends are great to have and there is no one like them. So once you find them don’t let them go. They are magical friends who share a passion that you have and that is important. They will always have your back and you will always be able to talk about something. Also, there are infinite memes at your disposal. Just remember with a Disney friend, You’ve got a friend in me always