10 Reasons To Subscribe To OKbaby

10 Reasons To Subscribe To OKbaby

Your newest YouTube addiction!

597
10 Reasons To Subscribe To OKbaby
Facebook - Their official page.

After this, you'll be a Bug Buddy for life.

1. They're down to earth!

They’re just like you and I. They go on shopping sprees (at least Kyra does, to Target) and adventure out for fun! The only difference is that they have a baby!

2. You become part of the Bug Buddy club.

Subscribing to OKbaby makes you a part of the Bug Buddy club and if you’re not in, then you’re way out. They always refer to us as Bug Buddies like when Oscar says “Goooooood Moorrrning Buuuggg Budddiiies.” This started because they call their son Buggy. (Kyra named him Levi, but Oscar must have read the birth certificate wrong, because he calls him Bogus as well!)

3. You'll fall in love with Levi!

Levi is the perfect mix of Kyra and Oscar. One day you’ll only see Oscar in Levi, but the next day he’s all Kyra. Either way, he’s the most adorable baby in the world!

4. They’re expecting a ladybug!

I subscribed to Oscar and Kyra before Buggy was born. I’ve watched him learn and grow… And you can too with the next baby! We haven’t learned the name of Mini Bug just yet, but we will soon and I can’t wait to see the attitude she gets!

5. They're teens!

No, they’re not promoting teen pregnancy (although watching them will definitely give you baby fever.) They’re teens just showing us what the options are if you’re ever stuck in this situation. They’ve gone through a lot and moved from California to Montana to Utah, all for Levi to have a great life.

6. Montages

Ever wanted to see an aerial view? Or just a family having fun at the playground? Oscar has you covered. He brings his drone on a lot of the adventures he goes on and give us the most relaxing views of Utah. Praising him for all the hard work he puts in.

7. Kyra's Cooking

Kyra is becoming quite the chef with all her Pinterest meals, and they actually look wonderful! Watching their videos, I always look forward to dinner time just to see what Kyra makes next. The best part is that Oscar likes them too! If there is anything wrong, he lets her know to try and fix it for next time. (Girl I need your crockpot recipes.)

8. You feel a part of the fam bam...

... and you are! They do this all for us. We wake up with them and go to bed with them, I mean.. Yea.. they do this so they can document their life, but they've gained so many subscribers. They ask us our opinions such as which camera looks better, if we like question of the day (HAAY,) or if we want Oscar to continue with montages (you do you boo, but please don't stop the montaging.)

9. They take us on adventures

Whether it’s a quick trip to the park, Get Air, or back home to see family, we get to go on these adventures. It’s amazing to see how supportive their families are, and who doesn’t love the adventures to see Karina or Gramma Kathy?

10. They interact with fans!

With just over 560,000 subscribers, they still take the time out of their day to read and respond to some comments, reply to tweets, or even get on YouNow to answer our questions. They don’t live life like they’re famous. They’re still the same couple they were way back in the beginning.