10 Reasons TikTok is Better Than Vine

10 Reasons TikTok is Better Than Vine

TikTok is superior, change my mind.

97
10 Reasons TikTok is Better Than Vine

Yeah, Vine was great, but TikTok is the new and improved version.

The videos can be up to a minute long

On Vine, they could only be a few seconds long. Now, you have a whole minute to embarrass yourself.

There are more features

When editing a TikTok video, you don't even need editing software. There are filters, music to add, and even a green screen feature. When you uploaded a video to Vine you either had to do a full face of makeup or hope the quality of the video was so bad you couldn't tell how ratchet you looked.

The algorithm is on point

I'm not sure if Vine had an algorithm, but if they did it sucked. My 'For You' page is just how I like it, full of depressed millennia's and hot baseball players.

It's the ultimate mash-up app

If two of the greatest apps ever created (Vine and Musical.ly) had a love child, It would be TikTok. It has the lip-sync talent of Musical.ly and the crude humor of Vine all rolled into one.

It's so educational

I can not tell you how much I have learned from TikTok. From dancing to air frying recipes, I'm about to drop out of college because TikTok is free and I'm learning more there.

There is content for everyone

There are multiple sides to TikTok. From the 'Mom's of TikTok' making lunches SO cute I wish I was 8 again, to the 'Story Time's' that make me realize that my life is so boring, this app will keep you entertained for hours.

The relatable content 

Sometimes, the videos that people post are CREEPY accurate. I swear that we either all live the same life or this is a cruel joke

The drama

TikTok is like a melting pot of drama. You have Youtube stars, actors/actresses, musicians, and now TikTokers all on the same app. With so many different types of influencers of all different ages and content all on one app, there is bound to be drama, and it is JUICY!

How easy it is to get clout

If you target the right audience, your TikTok can easily get thousands of views. I posted some quality content on Vine, but it was harder to get a like on Vine than twitter. I posted a TikTok of my mom crying over Joe Burrow and suddenly it has 20,000 views!

The creators

The people posting on TikTok are the same 13-14 year old's who were obsessed with Vine. Now that we are all in our early 20's we are the ones posting the content that will be quoted by the next generation.