10 Reasons Why You Should Love Lululemon Rather Than Judge Me

You wouldn't understand it, until you try it.

1390
mosaicdistrict.com

Yes, I pay $100 and sometimes more for a pair of leggings. Yes, I see your face of judgement every time you ask where I shop. For most people, spending this amount of money is absolutely ridiculous and a waste. However, if you've ever worn Lululemon pants, shorts, shirts, headbands, or anything else, then you know exactly why it's worth it to spend the amount we do. Here are a few of the reasons why you should love Lululemons, too.

1. Their leggings make ANY butt look good.

2. Their material is of the highest quality - that's why you get hooked.

3. They value their warranty. (So yes, if your pants snag a hole you can take them back for a new pair.)

4.They offer complimentary hemming on their leggings. (This is a win for those of you who can never find pants short enough!)

5. They aren't just clothes for working out...they become part of your wardrobe because they feel so darn incredible.

6. The employees are more than willing to help you find the right pair of pants... I mean if you are going to spend that much you would expect excellent customer service.

(Shoutout to all the Las Vegas locations!)

7. The feeling you get after you make a new purchase...indescribable.

8. Somehow making a new purchase sets a fire in you that desires to workout more. (Or just to show off how good you look in them.)

9. One simple statement - when you look good, you feel good.

Lululemon has the power to make you feel good in your own skin, try them out.

10. Once you realize how incredible Lululemon is, you won't mind paying the money because you know they are worth it.

So, next time you decide to judge me for spending so much on my clothing...try it for yourself before you knock it down.