10 Reasons To Be Pumped It's October!

10 Reasons To Be Pumped It's October!

The Countdown to Halloween & So Many Other Things Coming Our Way

45
10 Reasons To Be Pumped It's October!
http://www.wallpapersxl.com/wallpapers/1600x1200/pumpkin/515940/pumpkin-spectacular-providence-rhode-island-free-viewing-515940.jpg

1.Decorations!

Time to pull out the pumpkins and start decorating your house in orange. Nothing gets you in the fall spirit like broomsticks in your front lawn and the people who go all out with orange lights around their house. If you live in a dorm like me, now is the perfect time to make use of all of the great decorations at the dollar store. PSA: fake spiders are not cool; I’d suggest passing on those this year. But other than that, decorate to your heart’s desire.

2.Candy

There are giant bags everywhere at every Target, Walmart, Safeway, etc. Stalk up now and treat yourself or take serious advantage of the sales the day after. Either way, the whole month definitely provides a good excuse to eat chocolate and stuff your face.

3.Colder Weather

Time to pull out the North Faces’s and Ugg boots ya basics. October is a great time to wear flannels every day and cute fuzzy socks. Enjoy the cold weather before it drops to freeze-your-ass-off December.

4.Breast Cancer Awareness month

A great time to celebrate survivors and raise money for a great cause! Get your pink on!

5.Holidays are getting Closer

As the clock strikes midnight to reach the 31st, it will be only 21 days until Thanksgiving and 55 days until Christmas! If you’re away at school, that means getting to go home and see your friends and family. And if you see your family all the time, it’s still exciting to look forward to all the events that go on around the holidays!

6.Fall Leaves

The leaves are changing, it truly feels like fall, and it’s something pretty to look at.

7.An Excuse to Scare People

Scare your friend that is easily freaked out. If they get mad, just say you’re trying to get in the spirit and they should too.

8.Fall Break

Most of us have at least a day or two off this month, or maybe a week if you’re lucky. Either way, now’s the time to take advantage. Do some homework, take out your trash, do your laundry. Or more realistically, at least go out and have a good time: make the most out of it!

9.Prime-time Football Season

Prime time to catch your favorite team, go out and support!

10.Halloween Day!

Here’s an excuse to dress up in whatever you want, hang out with who you want, eat what you want and party until you can’t stop. Even if it is on a Monday this year, you can always celebrate early, or later for that matter.