10 Reasons Why Pineapples Are The Best Fruit

It's not just what's on the inside that counts, consider the outside too!

1677

I've spent a long time pondering over whether people obsess over pineapples like me. I got my answer after sending around my dorm decor- which obviously is all pineapples- and people were a little weirded out. It's not just what's on the inside that counts, especially when talking about pineapples, you have to take in consideration that it's also what's on the outside.

1. I mean they're super cute to decorate any room with!

I have stocked up on pineapple decor like you wouldn't believe. Who knew that there was such thing as a pineapple lamp? AH, I'm not freaking out are you? You can throw that pineapple picture frame anywhere and give that room the absolute perfect look to a room. (That's right I went there, perfect).

2. They are literally one of America's favorite tropical fruit!

Yes, I said it! They are right behind bananas (I disagree America!). Why do you ask? They are only in season from May- June, but places in America literally get the shipped from all around the US, so they can be available in farmers market's all year round.

3. They are filled with vitamins that help us humans thrive and survive.

I'm not one for statics but, because I love pineapples so much I did some research. So, pineapples have 105% vitamin C, which helps the body form and maintain connective tissue. This includes bones, blood vessels, and skin! But, trust me, these lovely fruits don't stop there- they also provide 11% vitamin B6 . Which helps control levels of homocysteine in the blood. Homocysteine is an amino acid that may be associated with heart disease. Lastly, they include 11% of vitamin B1, which provides energy for our bodies!

4. In addition to decorating our rooms with them, we can decorate our bodies!

Whether it be from necklaces to tattoos, pineapples are a super cute way to add that beachy touch to your outfit. Recently, stores have literally stocked up on the pineapples accessories- and I'm totally loving it. I currently have rings, necklaces, bracelets, a computer sticker and even a freaking keychain with my beloved pineapples attached. I'm not obsessed, are you?

5. They taste absolutely amazing, with coconut flavored vodka.

...or with just about any kind of vodka, but definitely coconut. A cool way to spice up your drink this summer would be to add a splash of pineapple juice. It'll seriously take your taste buds for a whirl. You can thank me later!

6. They are just hands down the best-tasting fruit...ever

Is your mouth watering or is it just me? I mean just looking at cut up pineapples can literally make your mouth water. They are the perfect touch of sweet and sour. Not to mention, they are such a refreshing snack. It can literally make a day 100x better.

7. You can eat pineapple anytime of the day.

Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner- pineapples are literally made for any occasion. Whether you are grilling them up for some delish salad, or just munching down after a day on the beach- you're enjoying every second of the juicy flavor.

8. They create these cute little flowers while growing, and it makes them even more adorable.

I mean, look at them- where do I even begin? They're super fun to decorate with alone- and now you're telling me that they grow freaking flowers ? Someone call a doctor cause I could literally die right now.

9. Pineapples are literally a symbol of hospitality.

My heart is so full! How adorable is that? It's basically a symbol of royal privilege so yes America we are in the presence of royalty (I always knew that there was a reason why I loved them so much).

10. Some people do disrespect the pineapple by putting it on pizza but don't worry we still love the fruit.

Seriously y'all pizza? You know I had to slide that in there but, that absolutely digustin'.. stop that, stop now. Pineapples are royalty..never ever forget that. Don't disrespect the queen!