10 Reasons Not To Text Your Ex

10 Reasons Not To Text Your Ex

Using major college fails

77
10 Reasons Not To Text Your Ex

“Hey, big head.” “Hey, stranger… long time no speak.” “I miss you” are all unwanted text messages we have received from an ex or two or three. The urge to respond may be tempting, but before you press send I am going to give you 10 reasonsNOT to respond using major college fails.

1. It is like walking into a test knowing you did not study but deciding to take the L anyway.

2. Having a group project with 5 people and having to pick up the slack from 2 of the members so you do not fail.

3. Wasting your meal money to get into the cafeteria and realizing lunch is over… Hello, stale pizza!

4. When you decide to cheat off your neighbor but they have a completely different test than you.

5. Thinking your professor is not going to show up for your exam but a substitute walks in last minute.

6. Going against your better judgment and going to a party but as soon as you pay to get in it is either empty or a fight breaks out and you have to leave.

7. Allowing your friend to take a quiz for you online and they fail.

8. When your professor states he is going to curve the last test grade but you still failed regardless.

9. Showing up to an event that promised free food but all they have is cheese.

10. Waking up on Monday for your Tuesday classes. Or in other words… you have just completely messed up.

Responding to your ex that you are aware has not changed will be a complete waste of time. It can be like trying to beat a dead horse back to life with the same gun you used to kill it with. We already take enough L's in a day so lets respectfully leave this one for someone else. It's time to leave the past in the past and happily keep pressing forward.

Happy healing!

-Di.