10 Reasons To Love The Wintery Months

10 Reasons To Love The Wintery Months

Despite being freezing!

17
10 Reasons To Love The Wintery Months
Dreamatico

While I am a summer-loving girl at heart, there’s something about the wintery months that I can’t resist. Once Thanksgiving rolls to a close (and what I really mean is me rolling away from November full of food), the holiday season begins to rev into action. Here are my top 10 favorites parts of these chillier months…

1. Snow!

Okay so I know there’s not snow right now…but I am keeping my fingers crossed that it comes.

2. And with snow comes skiing!

I hardly got to ski at all last winter since it was fairly mild until basically the day I was getting on a flight headed to Europe for the semester but I’m really banking on this winter to bring hours of skiing into my life, despite how cold it makes my toes.

3. Staying in bed all day

I am such a strong advocate for staying curled up in bed for hours with a good movie and a cup of coffee and I really don’t need any more of an excuse than the weather for staying in!

4. All of the lights

I’m obsessed with white Christmas lights, call me clique but they are so pretty and twinkly

5. Holiday parties

Who doesn’t love a good party and since it’s during the holiday/winter season, it’s basically an obligation to dress up in your favorite outfit and mingle with your loved ones!

6. Hot Apple Cider

I’m not joking; hot apple cider may be my weakness. It’s just SO. GOOD.

7. New Years Eve

Tell me what’s not to love. Please, go ahead.

8. My mom’s homemade gingerbread and ginger cookies

To be honest, I might come home just for these delicious snacks…

9. Seeing my dog everyday

This almost has nothing to do with the winter months BUT since I am home for winter break for over a month, I get so much quality time with my dog!

10. Gift giving (and getting)

I love picking out gifts for my loved ones and seeing their reaction when I give it to them (but I also love opening what they get me!)

There’s so much to love about these cold months ahead of us and don’t worry, if you get too chilly, summer is only 6 months away!