10 Reasons JoJo Was The Worst Bachelorette

And no, it's not just because of Bad Chad.

170
https://pixabay.com/photos/phuket-thailand-1450235/

Cover photo: https://pixabay.com/photos/phuket-thailand-1450235/

I've grown to love the Bachelor franchise over the last year and a half. I watched all of Becca's season, all of Colton's season, and am in the midst of Hannah B's season. Let me just say, I live for the drama from the show. I mean, Monday to Monday is a long time to go without all that drama. Which is why it's no surprise that I bought an older season of the Bachelorette to watch while I wait for more episodes from Hannah's season to come out. I ended up buying JoJo's season because I'd never heard of her and didn't know how her season ended. After 24 hours (and some breaks in between episodes), I finished JoJo's season; and based on the article title, it's obvious I didn't like her. So if you're wondering, "Why on earth does she think that?!" Let me explain it to you.

1. She kept guys around because she didn't want to hurt their feelings

On numerous accounts, JoJo admitted that she didn't want anybody to be hurt. Well, that works out fine until you realize you're leading people on...

2. She was naive

When everyone was telling her that Chad was a bad dude, she ignored them. Even though she's not the one who lives in the house with them. Even though she's not the one who had to hire a bodyguard to protect her from him while she slept. Even though he blatantly ripped Evan's shirt.

3. She got rid of all the guys with actual careers

JoJo must not be into successful guys.

4. She was too immature

To me, JoJo seemed a lot less serious about the entire ordeal than Becca had during her season. Becca was adamant to find a good-quality husband, but JoJo seemed to only care about the guys' looks. Except for Chad. I'll never understand what she saw in Chad...

5. She went against her better judgment

Remember when JoJo's dad told her that Jordan hadn't asked his permission to marry JoJo? Her family purposely compromised their beliefs to make her happy. They told her that it was alright that Jordan hadn't asked because they still liked him anyway. And JoJo didn't care.

6. She cried practically the entire season

I can understand crying because your ex told lies about you, but seriously? The woman cried every time she had to make a decision. Except when she decided to get rid of Chad, thankfully.

7. She got rid of the one guy who treated her best

Luke Pell was the best darn guy on the entire show. He was caring, charismatic, handsome, mature, strong, rugged, and above all, thoughtful. His character had never been questioned. He avoided arguments. And on top of that, he planned the best, most thoughtful hometown date I've ever seen; and she still rejected him.

8. She was entitled

JoJo's mom told Robby that her daughter was a princess, and it's obvious that that's how JoJo was raised. It seems to me as though JoJo was never told "no" when she was growing up.

9. She got rid of guys who didn't say "I love you." And sometimes, he left even if he had said it

JoJo got rid of every guy who didn't tell her he loved her. She even admitted that that was why she was getting rid of Luke before he pulled her aside and told her he loved her. Sometimes, it takes someone longer than another person to feel that they're in love. People grow at different rates, but that wasn't good enough for her.

10. She expected the guys to tell her they loved her even though she never said it to any of them

I'm not saying that JoJo should've told every guy that she met that she loved him. I'm not saying that at all because I believe that that would've been pretty stupid. But what I am saying is that she shouldn't have held the guys to such a high standard that she couldn't even hold herself to. That's why saying "I love you" shouldn't have been one of her requirements to keep a contestant.

Overall, I'm extremely disappointed with the way JoJo's season went. I think she was incredibly dumb in her approach to love, and I think she was purposely ignorant in several situations. In fact, it felt that every time I wanted her to do one thing, she did the exact opposite. Eventually, I was able to predict exactly what she would do based off what I would never do. It was pretty sad and pathetic. I have higher hopes for Hannah B's season!