10 Reasons I'm Grateful For My Boyfriend

Thank you for letting me always wear my glass slippers.

6877
Wishes Messages

You’re more than just my boyfriend; you’re my best friend, my sidekick, my companion, my support system. I wanted to take a moment to thank you and remind of all the reasons I'm grateful to have you in my life.

1. All the little things you do for me.

Nothing beats waking up to a good morning text to start off my day or the little surprises like when you show up with my favorite candy bar. The daily reminder of how much you care about me always puts a smile on my face.

2. Always knowing exactly what to say to make me feel better.

No matter what time it is, I know you’re only a phone call away. I can be in the worst mood or in the middle of panicking and you always say the right things to make it better. Hearing your voice is enough to make my day better.

3. Going out of your way to make me laugh.

That goofy grin you have never fails to make me laugh. I’ve never felt so comfortable with anyone the way I feel with you. Thanks for not being afraid to make a fool of yourself to make giggle.

4. Letting me be myself.

I’ve never had to pretend to be anyone but me around you. I can be my crazy, sassy self and you never judge me. I hope you always feel comfortable enough around me to be your true self because that’s the person I’ve fallen in love with.

5. Coming with me on my crazy adventures.

Even though you really did not want to hike that mountain, you struggled with me all the way to the top. All those chick flicks I made you watch that you pretended to like. Thank you for venturing out with me even when my ideas are not what you were planning to do.

6. Being a shoulder to lean on.

Anytime I’ve been stressed or overwhelmed, you’re the one I turn to. You always make time for me and care about me being my best. Thanks for helping me be strong even when I feel like I’m at my breaking point.

7. Falling in love with my family.

My family has been my support system and number one cheerleaders for years. I’m so glad you’ve taken a liking to them. You always try your best to please them and be helpful. Seeing how well we all connect makes me feel so lucky.

8. Reminding me every day how special I am.

My self-confidence has skyrocketed since you came into my life. You don’t know how much it means to me to hear you say how blessed you are to have such an amazing girlfriend. Your words of encouragement always make my day brighter.

9. Making me feel like a princess.

You’ve spoiled my more than I could’ve ever imagined and I hope I’ve always thanked you for that. You treat me like royalty and make me feel like the most important person on the planet. Thank you for letting me always wear my glass slippers.

10. Loving me every single day.

When all is said and done “I love you” is still my favorite phrase. Knowing that you truly mean it and care for me as much as I care for you is all I’ll ever need.