Report this Content
I feel like there's a big debate in the coffee world. Some people don't like it at all, others can't go a day without it. Some like it black with nothing added, others like it hot. For me, I really only like my coffee either iced or cold brewed. Shoutout to rook coffee back at home for feeding my addiction.
Here are 10 reasons why I prefer iced coffee over regular:
1. You don't have to worry about burning your tongue. Ever.
2. Or waiting 10 minutes for it to cool down.
3. You can see the coffee & know how much you have left.
4. That little shake you do when you can hear the ice makes you feel like this:
5. And who doesn't love drinking through a straw?
6. It just makes you able to function during the day.
7. You know what you like to order & you'll stick with it.
8. And if you have a special place at home, you immediately go there ASAP.
9. You can't help but want to drink so much of it during the day.
10. Iced coffee just makes you a happier person.
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.