10 Reasons You Will Find Tons Of Girls At Baseball Games This Season
Lifestyles

You know the jerseys are the only reason why, oh and the free beer.

300

Take me out to the ball game, take me out for some beeeeeeeeer. Summer is still here and baseball is still going on. If you live close to your state's major city, you are most likely gonna go to the ballpark to watch the game or just go for the activities at the tailgate. Young adults make one game a day full of activities between noon til possibly 2 o'clock in the morning. But I mean, who's complaining in the end? Going to a baseball gives you many reasons (and picture taking) to go.

1. For the tailgate

Who would pass up a chance to go to a tailgate before a game?

2. Being with their friends

More the reason to make (un)forgettable memories

3. First date with a cute boy

I mean, I would want to see my date in a baseball cap.

4. Free beer/hot dogs

Keep them coming!

5. To wear a jersey as a dress

Style it up with a snapback, Converse or Adidas Superstars.

6. Just for pics

If you didn't take pictures at the baseball game, did you really go?

7. ⅕ of the group actually cares about the game

For us tomboys that actually care about sports.

8. The after-game concert

Those are always l i t .

9. There are bars in the same complex

Tailgate, drank, baseball game, drank, bars afterward, floor

10. To support the local city's team

Always support your local city, even if you don't root for them.