10-Reasons-College-Is-Better-Than-High- School

10 Reasons College Is Better Than High School

High school sucks. College is better. That is all.

9

1. You can eat WHENEVER you want!

No more eating at a set time. You choose when your next meal is going to be.

2. You can eat WHATEVER you want!

Say bye to vegetables and fruits! Junk food here we come!

3. You can sleep WHENEVER you want!

Now your mom or dad can't nag you about sleeping all day!

4. You can come home LATE AF!

My life, my choices. Step into your house when you feel like it!

5. You can hang out with anyone without reporting to your parents first

No more calling mom and asking permission. You run this show now.

6. PARTIES on the weekends are a MUST!

Now we all know, when in college parties are a must.

7. You can make your own class schedule

No more school for the whole day. Waking up at 7 am and coming home at 3 pm is so high school. In college you decide when you want to wake up and when you want to go to school. How convenient.

8. You can decide when you want to do your homework

All nighters and early mornings at the library are key to becoming a great college student.

9. Starbucks becomes essential

EVERYONE NEEDS COFFEEE. XOXO

10. You can literally wear anything to class

Maybe you want to be cute to class, or maybe you want to wear shorts or even pajamas you make the decision now. No more school dress codes!!

If you are in high school just keep swimming, it really does get better. If you are in college, this is it. This is what you waited for your entire life LOL. Either way, enjoy anything and everything you do!