12 Random But Useful Things I Learned from TikTok

When I reflect on my quarantine experience, one of the first things that come to mind is TikTok. While I am definitely not a creator on the social media platform, something about these short videos is so compelling. Whether it is a humorous skit, a cooking tutorial, or a fun DIY project, TikTok videos have one thing in common — these videos are highly entertaining AND addicting.

Yes, I have stayed up all night watching TikToks before.

So, I've compiled a list of my favorite random how-to videos as well as their respective creators. Here is how to...

... improve fungal acne easily. (@skincarebyhyram)

Hyram on TikTok

www.tiktok.com

... make spicy rigatoni pasta from Carbone's. (@jeremyscheck)

Jeremy Scheck on TikTok

www.tiktok.com

... work at Cold Stone Creamery, or more specifically, make an ice cream cake. (@djlemay2)

djlemay2 on TikTok

www.tiktok.com

... make Neiman Marcus' famous chocolate chip cookies. (@_samjan)

sammy j on TikTok

www.tiktok.com

... make a perfect martini. (@spiritedla)

SpiritedLA on TikTok

www.tiktok.com

... diy an old desk. (@nimxar)

nimxar on TikTok

www.tiktok.com

… save money on printer ink (@jennacat24)

Jen on TikTok

vm.tiktok.com

... make a chunky knit blanket (@austonhennrich)

Auston Hennrich on TikTok

vm.tiktok.com

…. how to save money on flights (@professionaltraveler)

Catarina Mello on TikTok

vm.tiktok.com

... enjoy an at-home cardio workout without running! (@cambriguest)

Cambri Guest on TikTok

vm.tiktok.com

…. make an easy cropped tube top from that random t-shirt in your high school closet from home (@jacky.herr)

Jacky Herr on TikTok

vm.tiktok.com