The Only 10 Quotes You Need to Get Through a Hectic Week

College is as good as it gets.

2823

On most days there's no better place to be than our little Stillwater, OK utopia. But we've all had those dreadful weeks full of caffeinated all-nighters and exhausted days. 

Well, have no fear! If seven days is feeling like thirty-seven, here are a few quotes from a few brilliant minds to remind you of your own brilliance:

1. "Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory." -Dr. Seuss 

Embrace each moment. You might look back on that failed test and laugh (maybe?).

2. "Be somebody who makes everybody feel like somebody" -Kid President

So the world's got YOU down, but don't pass it on to everyone around you. Smile at them instead.

3. "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one
only remembers to turn on the light." 
-Albus Dumbledore

Maybe the coffee you spilled all over your shirt makes it look way cooler now. There's always a bright side, right?

4. "My favorite things in life don't cost any money. It's really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time." -Steve Jobs

Use every second to your advantage.

5. "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” -Albert Einstein

Study formulas and theorems all you want, but never forget that little kid inside!

6. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”  -Martin Luther King, Jr. 

Deep breaths.

7. “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Definitely not worth it!

8. “I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.” -Maya Angelou

We all want Maya Angelou to trust us, don't we?

9. "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

Haters gon' hate.

10. "Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.' " -Mary Anne Radmacher

It's always alright to start fresh in the morning.

I like to think there's a Dr. Seuss or a Maya Angelou or a Professor Dumbledore within each of us, so the next time you have a ridiculous week, remember to take a step back and acknowledge that person!