Finals week is mentally draining... or so I've heard. I'm only a freshman and I'm not sure what to expect yet. But if there is anything that's going to keep me going, it's knowing that I can make it through. Here's some motivation to get you through the worst part of the semester.
1. "If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit." — Banksy
Seriously, it won't hurt to get some sleep. I heard it's actually healthy for you. Try it sometime. Don't walk around campus looking like this.
2. "If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. It's the hard that makes it great." — Tom Hanks
3. "Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do." — Oprah Winfrey
4. "Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm possible.'" — Audrey Hepburn
5. "I didn't come this far to only come this far." —Tom Brady
6. "No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up." — Regina Brett
Dress up for finals like Sharpay Evans dressed up. According to studies, dressing up will boost your self-esteem, which will help you do well on exams. If you dress well, you're likely to test well.
7. Last night took a L, but tonight I bounce back." — Big Sean
Even if you failed quizzes all through the semester, you still have your shot at your final. Show them what you're capable of.
8. "Yes, studying sucks ... But no, not more than failure." — Anonymous
9. "You are far too smart to be the only thing standing in your way." — Jennifer J. Freeman
Your worst enemy is your inner self. Don't let yourself down or believe that you can't pass that class. Believe in yourself and you're halfway there.
10. "I'm not telling you it's going to be easy. I'm telling you it's going to be worth it." — Art Williams
To my fellow college students: GOOD LUCK! May the curve be ever in your favor.