There are so many wonderful quotes in this world and some of them are timeless. Words that can be applied to any person and/or any situation. One has but yet to search for those guiding words. Other times quotes tell us what we need to hear, regardless of whether or not we want to hear and accept them. These are just a few quotes that people need to hear, reflect on, and apply to their life.
1. “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” -Aristotle
2. “Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” -Einstein
3. “A painter should begin every canvas with a wash of black because all things in nature are dark except where exposed by the light.” -Leonardo da Vinci
4. “To love at all is to be vulnerable" -C. S. Lewis
5. “No man knows how bad he is till he has tried very hard to be good.” -C. S. Lewis
6. “Sometimes it helps to scold yourself, to give yourself advice.” -R.L. Stine, The Haunted Mask II
7. “Everyone wants happiness; no one wants pain. But you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.” -Unknown
8. "The medical evidence is clear and mounting. It's no exaggeration to say that bitterness is a dangerous drug in any dosage and that your very health is at risk if you stubbornly persist in being unforgiving." -Lee Stobel
9. “To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.” -Akhenaten
10. “Everyone wants to be successful until they see what it actually takes.” -Unknown
Sometimes we know what we want to say, but just don't have the words. Maybe this is because someone else has already said them and in a perfect way possible. All we have to do is find those words and share them.