We hear almost every day how lucky we are to have naturally curly hair. Little do they know, it's a blessing and a curse all in one. Trying every product on the market, we still have yet to find a miracle formula that is able to tame those wild locks of ours. With that being said, here are the 10 problems we curly-haired females face on the daily.
1. Blow drying our hair is not an option.Unless you're going for this puffed and wavy look, air drying your hair is the best way to go.
2. Pool parties are our worst fear.
I swear, If you get one drop on my hair, my life is completely ruined.
3. We have gone through a billion of these.
And for some strange reason, it still doesn't do our hair justice.
4. We rarely have a perfect hair day.
5. But when we do, we work it.
Yes, girl. Embrace the curls.
6. Living in a state with humid weather is impossible.
Checking the weather app for the humidity percentage has become a part of our daily routine.
7. We have a mini panic attack when we forget to bring a ponytail holder.
OMG. Someone's got to have one, right?!
Because we all need at least an hour to straighten it.
9. We've tried every hair product on the market that guarantees frizz-free hair.
Some are too good to be true. Others, well, don't lose hope yet ladies.