10 Perfect Winter Date Ideas

10 Perfect Winter Date Ideas

It’s cuffing season, boys and girls.

277
10 Perfect Winter Date Ideas
Unsplash

Winter has arrived, which also means the happiest time of year is here! Winter is full of cuddling, comfort food, hot chocolate drinking, and holiday cooking. There are tons of things you can do during this time of year, and these things are even more fun to do with someone else. Here’s a list of exciting things you can do with your significant other this winter season.

1. Cook together

Check out some cooking classes in your area to take together. If you’re not looking to break the bank, just pick out a recipe online for free. Make something you’ll both enjoy and connect with each other while doing it.

2. Bowling

This is always a great idea for group dates – the more the merrier! A little competition can make for a good time.

3. Gingerbread house contest

The holiday season wouldn’t be the same without gingerbread houses. As I mentioned before, competition is exciting – so make a game out of it!

4. Christmas decorating

Turn on some holiday tunes and deck the halls!

5. Movie marathon

You can’t go wrong with watching Christmas movies during the holidays, especially if you have someone special to cuddle up with.

6. Go ice skating

This may be a cliché winter date idea, but it’s so much fun! Grab your skates and get on the ice.

7. Game night

Grab some friends or other couples for a night of board games. Add some drinks and snacks, and you’re all set. Cards Against Humanity is my personal favorite!

8. Build a fort

I’m sure most of us can agree that building forts was one of our favorite childhood activities. Although being more grown up now, it can still be enjoyable! This activity is something unique and different to do AND it costs absolutely nothing. Grab some snacks and your computer to watch Netflix, and go hang out in your fort!

9. Go to a holiday carnival

Check to see if your town hosts a holiday carnival. Many cities have festivals that consist of ice/snow sculptures, contests, ice skating, and more!

10. Drive around and look at holiday lights

Some people go above and beyond with their Christmas lights. Drive around your local neighborhoods to admire the twinkling houses.

Winter can be a dreary time of year when temperatures begin to drop, along with the motivation to get out of bed and face the cold outdoors. But, winter also holds endless possibilities for fun and exciting things to do if you can find that motivation! Take my advice and follow these tips to keep your wintertime romance warm.