10 Of The Most American Things To Ever Happen

God bless, ya know what I mean?

528
LightHeaded Beds

It's that time of year again! Pictures of American flags being held by girls sporting red, white, and blue attire with bright, red-lipsticked smiles and pouts are about to flood your Instagram feed because it's the Fourth of July. This is a day to celebrate courage, independence, and the greatest country in the world, America. Oh, America. While it's given its people amazing freedoms and opportunities, it has also given its people the reason to say "'Merica." You know what I'm talking about; when you just see something and the only adjective to describe it is with the word "'Merica." It's the only description that can characterize a situation, event, or even a picture because you know it could occur no other place in this world. Yes, take this day to celebrate how precious our freedom is to us, the American people, but also use it to appreciate some of the most American things of all time.

1. Abraham Lincoln riding a grizzly bear while holding a gun and the Declaration of Independence.

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F06%2F30%2F6360284604479183191895353888_abe%2520on%2520a%2520bear.jpg&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=798&h=2d503375c3058ff861e47dc108d75486528ea8788b7551b4c14d38c0bba4ac6d&size=980x&c=1050142297 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F06%252F30%252F6360284604479183191895353888_abe%252520on%252520a%252520bear.jpg%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D798%26h%3D2d503375c3058ff861e47dc108d75486528ea8788b7551b4c14d38c0bba4ac6d%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1050142297%22%7D" expand=1 original_size="1x1"]

Anyone else feel like they should say the Pledge of Allegiance right now?

2. The eagle in front of an American flag while wearing a cowboy hat with fireworks going off in the background.

Eagle eyes staring right into my soul.

3. These guys rolling up to a McDonalds.

McDonalds french fries make me feel pretty free, I don't know about y'all.

4. This ice cream flavor.

-

I would love to know what freedom tastes like. Just kidding. I taste freedom everyday because I live in the U.S. of A.

5. The scents of these candles.

Not only can you taste freedom, but you can smell it too.

6.This soldier lying in a pile of bullets.

Bullet angels > Snow angels.

7. This man decked out in American flag clothing while riding an American flag motorcycle that has an American flag waving behind it.

Probably driving into a sunset of independence.

8. This fun little snack.

Here in the United States, we have the freedom to give ourselves diabetes, and we are #blessed.

9. This quote from Ron Swanson.

Preach.

10. Everything about this man.

I'm just really thankful for him.

So celebrate this day, and remember to continuously celebrate the gift that is independence. Have a happy Fourth of July!