10 Of My Favorite Fall Activities

10 Of My Favorite Fall Activities

Fall is the best season, let's be honest.

1966
10 Of My Favorite Fall Activities

Fall in New England is amazing. When the season changes, it brings more than fresh apples and anticipation for the holiday season: it brings a plethora of fun activities for families and big kids too. It's true, whether your two or 21, there is something for you to enjoy when the leaves start to fall.

1. Apple Picking

Speaking of apples, Grab your bff's and throw on your best fall outfit, Apple picking is the best time for photos, memories, and of course, fresh apples for pies :)

2. Pumpkin Picking

Almost as fun as apple picking, Pumpkin picking is a fall staple.

3. Haunted Houses

Nothing says Fall like paying someone to make me panic for two hours. I love Halloween.

4. Pumpkin Carving

Grab those pumpkins from earlier! Pumpkin carving is a hilarious mess and fun for ALL ages.

5. Holiday Decorating

One of my favorite parts about fall is decorating! Halloween is my favorite holiday and I go all out.

6. Apple Cider Donuts, P.S.L'S, Candy Corn, And Turkey

Lets face it, Fall has the best menu. Every month brings new flavors and new holidays to explore them. If you like sweet or savory, there is something everyone can enjoy from September through November.

7. Hay Rides And Corn Mazes.

Every Fall, I visit a local farm with my family to enjoy these Fall traditions. My favorite part is taking in the beautiful landscape.

8. Festivals

Where I live, every Fall I can look forward to mid evil fairs and art festivals every year to mark the Fall season.

9. Halloween

This gets its own spot on the list, partially because it's my favorite holiday but also because of the work I put into Halloween. Every fall I spend weeks sewing, stitching, and searching for the perfect costume and decor. Making costumes is its own category.

10. Bonfires

Cracking open a hard cider around the fire with good pals? There's no better way to spend a chilly fall night.