Shows and Movies You Need to See

10 Knock-Your-Socks-Off Hidden Gems On Netflix

There are only so many times that you can watch ''The Office.''

84

College is starting back up, and so is your Netflix obsession. Rather it is a reward for not skipping any classes that day, procrastinating studying for you O-Chem lab, or just a way to spend a rainy Sunday morning- Netflix is deeply entwined with the college experience. Grab some popcorn and a fuzzy blanket, you have some binging to do.

Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List (2015)

Naomi and Ely have loved each other their whole lives, even though Ely isn't exactly into girls. The institution of a "No Kiss List" has prevented the two from rifts in the past, but bonds are tested when they both fall for the same guy.

Jane the Virgin (2014)

The daughter of a teen mother, Jane Villanueva grew up determined not to repeat her mom's mistakes. At 23, her life is on track; Jane is studying to be a teacher and engaged to a handsome detective who supports her decision to remain a virgin until marriage. Then a routine clinic visit flips her life upside down. Inseminated by a specimen meant for a patient in the next room, now-pregnant Jane is in a situation made only more insane when she learns that the sperm donor is her boss, Rafael. As her meticulously planned life gets more like the telenovelas she loves, she faces a lot of complicated decisions about where to go from here. -

Life Sentence (2018)

When Stella Abbott receives a diagnosis of terminal cancer, she decides she will not go gentle into that good night and throws caution to the wind by living like there is no tomorrow. Unfortunately, that decision comes back to bite her when her doctors inform her that her illness has miraculously been cured, leaving that good news tainted by the fact she now needs to deal with the fallout from all of the things she did when she thought she was dying.

Last Chance U (2016)

This Netflix original series follows college football teams that aren't major programs and don't get much national attention. After a couple seasons of profiling recruits at East Mississippi Community College, which has won several NJCAA national titles, the reality series shifts its focus to Independence Community College. The Kansas school doesn't have the same type of gridiron pedigree as EMCC -- it's trying to rebound from more than a decade of losses -- but the players are dealing with many of the same challenges that the EMCC squad faced -- both on and off the field.

Set It Up (2018)

Two overworked and underpaid assistants come up with a plan to get their bosses off their backs by setting them up with each other.

Steel Magnolias (1989)

M'Lynn (Sally Field) is the mother of bride-to-be Shelby Eatenton (Julia Roberts), and as friend Truvy Jones (Dolly Parton) fixes the women's hair for the ceremony, they welcome a helping hand from aspiring beautician Annelle Dupuy Desoto (Daryl Hannah). Diabetic Shelby has a health scare, which is averted but doesn't bode well for her hopes of having children. Time passes, and the women and their friends encounter tragedy and good fortune, growing stronger and closer in the process.

Hart of Dixie (2011)

New York doctor Zoe Hart (Rachel Bilson) has reached a crossroads in her life when she decides to accept an offer from a stranger to work with him at his practice in Alabama. When she arrives in town, she discovers that the man has died and left her his half of the practice in his will, something that doesn't exactly make her new partner happy. Despite the shock of Southern life and some less-than-hospitable town folk, Zoe decides to give her new life a chance and discovers a new side of herself in the process.

Masterminds (2016)

David Ghantt (Zach Galifianakis) is stuck in the monotony of driving an armored truck day in and day out, so when his work crush lures him into the heist of a lifetime, David's all in. Despite a pack of harebrained bandits and an absurdly flawed plan, David manages to steal $17 million, and promptly hands it over to the gang -- who just as promptly double-cross him. Forced to go on the lam, David must dodge the authorities and a hit man, and try to turn the tables on his untrustworthy comrades.

Burnt (2015)

Adam Jones (Bradley Cooper) was once a top chef in Paris until drugs and alcohol led to a meltdown that put his career on hold. After moving from New Orleans to London, Adam gets a shot at redemption when his former maitre d' (Daniel Brühl) reluctantly hires him as the head chef of his fine-dining restaurant. Demanding perfection from his newly formed staff (Sienna Miller, Omar Sy), the acerbic and temperamental Jones gets a second chance to fulfill his dream of earning a third Michelin star.

Ibiza (2018)

Harper, a single 30-something New Yorker, lets loose on a business trip to Barcelona, leading to a flirty encounter with a famous DJ.