10 Nail Art Instagram Profiles That Will Make You Never Want To Do Your Own Nails Again

Insta profiles that will blow your nail painting abilities out of the water

25

Turning fingernails into mini canvases has been all the rage for the past few years. If you follow any celebrity or mildly popular YouTuber on Instagram, I'm sure you've seen some nail art here and there.

Magazines like Seventeen and Cosmopolitan, as well as those YouTubers have written and posted about their easy-to-follow nail art tutorials. However, when you try to recreate it, your fingers get covered in nail polish and any shape you were attempting to paint onto your nails come out in indecipherable patterns.

If want to make yourself feel worse about your nail painting abilities, or just want to ogel at amazing nail art; here are 10 Instagram profiles that are dedicated solely to the mini paintings that are nail art.

1. @chalkboardnails

A photo posted by Chalkboard Nails (Sarah) (@chalkboardnails) on

2. @wondrouslypolished

A photo posted by Lindsey (@wondrouslypolished) on

3. @nailallie

A photo posted by Allie (@nailallie) on

4. @coffeeandnailpolish

A photo posted by Shannon Rae (@coffeeandnailpolish) on

5. @lemmingspolish

A photo posted by Imani Morgan (@lemmingspolish) on

6. @sweetfactionails

A photo posted by Nail art artist👑🦄 (@sweetfactionails) on

7. @nailartinc

A photo posted by Julia (@nailartinc) on

8. @mpnails

A photo posted by Madeline Poole (@mpnails) on

9. @macokwsk

A photo posted by Maco Kawasaki (@macokwsk) on

And a shameless plug for myself... 10. @jackiemontt

A photo posted by Jackie Montalvo (@jackiemontt) on