10 Movies to Watch That Give COVID-19 Vibes

Does a Deadly Pandemic Scare You?!?! If so, then make sure you wear your masks and stay safe<3

14

These are a few movies that as I have watched reminded me of the situation we are in right now with COVID-19. All the movies listed below are PG-13 and they all have some type of relation with the coronavirus.

Contagion(2011)

This movie starts off about a girl names Beth Emhoff who is on her way from a business trip when she gets a feeling of discomfort and major jetlag. Two days later, everyone is shocked to hear about her death. Later on in the movie, the doctors figure out that there is a global pandemic that is exploding and the CDC is trying their best to find the cure.

World War Z(2013)

This movie starts off when a former U.N investigator seems to be stuck in massive traffic which was actually a virus that was born. This is a worldwide virus that is consuming the human population and turning them into zombies.

Hunger Game: Mockingjay Part 1(2014)

This movie is about the crisis in Panem and how the president and the people in the capitol get to choose who dies and who doesn't for their liking and amusement. Many of the community members got annoyed by this and joined the rebellion which was formed by President Coin and the Mockingjay.

Hunger Game: Mockingjay Part 2(2015)

This is the second part of the rebellion occurring in Panem, and in this movie many people betray the ones they trust. Peace is given and accomplished to the city of Panem, but to get that many sacrifices had to occur unfortunately.

The Andromeda Strain(1971)

This movie is about the satellite that carried an organism that is deadly and contagious. It all started is a small town in Arizona where the satellite crashed. Many scientists started their research on the satellt]site and the organism to find a cure to save the human population.

I Am Legend(2007)

A virus is going around where humans are being transformed into bloodthirsty mutants, and their are a few survivors who work on finding a cure by using their own blood. All the infected are just carefully watching the steps of the survivors and waiting for them to make small mistakes so that their cure won't work.

Carriers(2009)

A deadly virus is going around to wipe out all of the human population and make it extinct. Danny, Brian, Bobby, and Kate do their best they can to somehow stop this pandemic from leaving us all to die. They learn many new things and figure out that the fight they are going against isn't the pandemic, but themselves.

Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials(2015)

Thomas and his friends find themselves in a desert trying to escape from the WCKD organization. At the same time, they are also on the hunt to find the cure that many people are dying from. This happens in a mysterious land where they have to learn everything on their own.

Maze Runner: The Death Cure(2018)

To follow through in their mission, they have to get into the Last City which is where the WCKD headquarters are located at. Thomas and his friends are in great danger but they do what they have to do for their freedom and to find the cure for the deadliest virus that is killing the human population.

The 5th Wave(2016)

Alien attacks are happening all over the planet which causes earthquakes, tsunamis, and many diseases, A young girl, Cassie Sullivan was separated from her brother so she does anything she can to get to her brother Sam. Cassie has to watch out for herself and make sure she goes on this mission to find her brother with protection from all of the attacks happening.