8 Motivational Songs That Pushes You Through Your Gym Workouts

Be sure to listen or add these songs to your gym playlist to feel unstoppable

97
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpYwUwUHHSt/

Music is really what sets up the entire mood on a situation. If a song is something you like but is played at a wrong setting, the vibe or experience you want out of your workout is killed. One of these settings where the right music is essential is the gym. While at the gym whether doing cardio or lifting, music pushes you through and you do not want a song on your playlist that makes you work less hard. Here are 10 motivational songs that pushes you through a gym workout:

Eminem: "Lose Yourself"

Hector Cervantes

Eminem starts off the song by informing the listener to not miss any chances you get. Then he questions to the listener on whether they would capture the opportunity or let it slip. Now this is true motivation. "Lose Yourself" is one of Eminem's most recognized songs and captures the idea of pushing yourself to get to go where you want to be.

Survivor: "Eye Of The Tiger"

Hector Cervantes

This amazing rock song that will always be a classic and has won many spots on a workout playlist. "Eye Of The Tiger" was released on 1982 and is a must when working out. The eye of the tiger symbolizes the obstacles one faces. With amazing guitar riffs and its catchy lyrics, one should listen to this song while working out.

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis: "Can't Hold Us"

Hector Cervantes

This pop-rap tune was released on April 17, 2013. It features the incredible artists that collaborated to make a song for people to have hope and be motivated. Some of the lyrics include "tonight is the night, we will fight till it's over, we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us." This song bleeds the idea of how there is no limit.

Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch: "Good Vibrations"

Hector Cervantes

While listening to this classic tune, it will make you feel good. In fact the main chorus states, "It's such a good vibration, it's such a sweet sensation." Other lyrics that scream out that the song is motivational is when Marky Mark says how he wants to see sweat come out of someones pours.

Justin Bieber & will.i.am: "#thatPOWER"

Hector Cervantes

Be prepared to feel the power with the unique collaboration of pop star Justin Bieber and rapper will.i.am. These artists made the perfect tune to fufill a work out for someone. With it's catchy beat and some of the lyrics that say, "I'm loving every second, minute, hour, bigger, better, stronger, power."

Kanye West: "Stronger"

Hector Cervantes

Kanye West delivers his performance with a song that deals with themes of working faster and stronger. This song debuted in 2004. Some lyrics of the main chorus include, "that don't kill me can make me stronger." This is the perfect song for someone looking to get motivated.

Blur: "Song 2"

Hector Cervantes

This rock song by Blur is unique. Instead of lyrics that makes someone feel motivated, the rock beat makes someone feels motivated. The main premise of the song is how heavy metal makes someone feel alive. However, the style and beat to this song makes it feel motivational.

Kanye West: "Power"

Hector Cervantes

Another Kanye West song that debuted in 2010. It deserves a spot in a workout playlist. Some of the lyrics include "the clock is ticking, I just count the hours, stop tripping." Another reference in the song that deals with motivation is how Kanye mentions how we have nothing left to loose.