10 Louis C.K. Quotes That Are Genius

10 Louis C.K. Quotes That Are Genius

A real comedian who isn't afraid to touch the real issues.

253
10 Louis C.K. Quotes That Are Genius

As a new fan of Louis C.K. myself, thanks to my boyfriend who is the biggest fan, I have come to realize that through his comedy comes a great amount of intelligence. Although many may say that Louis is just a comedian spitting out words, I think his use of cynicism, sadness and real life feelings are what makes him such a relateable, yet funny comedian. Below are 10 of his best and smartest quotes:

1. "You’ll be fine. You’re 25. Feeling [unsure] and lost is part of your path. Don’t avoid it. See what those feelings are showing you and use it. Take a breath. You’ll be okay. Even if you don’t feel okay all the time."

2. "People say, 'My phone sucks.' No, it doesn’t! The shittiest cellphone in the world is a miracle. Your life sucks. Around the phone."

3. "Talking is always positive. That’s why I talk too much."

4. "I don’t think women are better than men, I think men are a lot worse than women."

5. "When I was younger, I lied all the time, because once you understand the power of lying, it’s really like magic because you transform reality for people."

6. "I’ve started to kind of hate people, and it’s not because I have anything against them. It’s just, I enjoy it. It’s recreation."

7. "I love to shit. It’s my favorite thing. I don’t know why they call it Number Two. I think it’s easily the best one. In my book, it’s Number One."

8. "There are two types of people in the world: People who say they pee in the shower and dirty fucking liars."

9. "Drugs are so f*cking good that they will ruin your life."

10. "I have a lot of beliefs and I live by none of ’em. That’s just the way I am. They’re just my beliefs. I just like believing them. I like that part.”