10 Local Businesses To Help During The Coronavirus Crisis In Starkville, Mississippi

Starkville, Mississippi thrives off of the baseball season in the spring, the graduation ceremonies in May, and the everyday business that the 20,000 students that live here bring. Since the outbreak of COVID-19, Starkville has suffered, but the heart of the town can never diminish.

1. Lost Pizza Company

I am proud to call this place my employer. By working the frontlines of the food industry, I have witnessed the change COVID has brought the area. During COVID, Lost Pizza is creating kits that you can bake your own pizza at home! It will occupy the children, if you have any, or can be a fun activity for you and whoever you are quarantined with.

2. The Little Dooey

You have some of the best BBQ you'll ever have here! Right now, they are having specials on their crawfish and I promise you will not be disappointed.

3. 929 Coffee Bar

The best-iced mocha in town comes from this place right here. They will make you anything you want and serve it up with a smile and a welcoming atmosphere.

4. WTF?

Needing some comfort food during such a lonely time? Order the best comfort food in a box!

5. Starkville Café

The most popular breakfast spot in town. From pancakes to waffles, coffee to juice, eggs to hashbrowns, they have it all! Their employees are also great.

6. La Ta

They are currently closed to my understanding but be sure to show them the love when they open back up!

7. Two Brothers

Not only is it a bar, but it also has some of the best street tacos.

8. Rosey Baby

They have the largest draft beer selection in the city while also having some of the best seafood plates around.

9. Starkville Nutrition

Picking up your loaded tea and protein shake are easier than ever with curbside.

10. Restuarant Tyler

If you like shrimp and grits, they've got you.

From Your Site Articles