10 Last Minute Halloween Costumes

10 Last Minute Halloween Costumes

Tis the season to be SPOOKY!

82
10 Last Minute Halloween Costumes
Beth Teutschmann via Unsplash

Time to be honest, we all have been in that Halloween time crunch where we do not know what costume we want and time is ticking away. I have been stuck in this situation almost every year since I stopped trick or treating, and I always turn to the internet to give me a helping hand. So here is a list of quick and easy Halloween costumes for those who procrastinated or plans changed at the very last minutes. Tis the season to be SPOOKY!

1. Raining Cats and Dogs

Remember all those stuffed animals you collected as a kid? Well it is about to come in handy. Nothing better than a punny, easy to create costume/

2. Saw

Different, scary, but most importantly, easy to achieve! Put your makeup skills to the test while also borrowing someones bow tie and your set.

3. Sushi

This one is for all you foodies out there. This costume is so cheesy and funny, everyone will love it. It really is so simple, just wear white and tie a pillow to your back. YUM.

4. Rosie the Riveter

I am totally guilty of pulling out this costume last minute. What is better than representing the bad ass females of the world while also having the clothing in your closet?

5. Netflix and Chill

Grab your bestie and live out your favorite saying or pun. Nothing screams 2017 then dressing up as Netflix and chill.

6. Mime

Got a black and white stripped shirt? Then you are set! There is not much to this and you could also get away with being a robber if you are feeling fancy.

7. KISS

If you are anything like me, you own a ton of black clothes. All you have to do is go crazy with black eyeliner and grab a few friends to become KISS!

8. Fruit

Forget pulling out those last minute animal ears like everyone else, do something SWEET and simple and become fruit. Easy and fun.

9. Breakfast at Tiffany's

I can not wait until I get to have this as a costume. This movie is timeless and so iconic, why would you not want to be Audrey Hepburn

10. Mean Girls

Had to save the best for last. If all else fails, grab your best hoodie and sunglasses and be one of the most iconic scenes of Means Girls. I know you want to...