10 Las Vegas Hotel Deals for Your Next Budget Vacation
News

A Las Vegas getaway doesn’t need to be a pipe dream....

189
10 Las Vegas Hotel Deals for Your Next
Budget Vacation

.

A Las Vegas getaway doesn’t need to be a pipe dream. While Sin City is home to many opulent rooms with hefty price tags, you can find some superb deals to lower the price of a guest room or suite without sacrificing comfort, convenience, or fantastic amenities.

The right offer could help you finally scratch the Entertainment Capital of the World off your bucket list. You could then fulfill your dream of exploring various casinos, taking a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon, or snapping a selfie in front of the Welcome to Vegas sign.

Here are 10 Las Vegas hotel deals for your next budget vacation.

1. Save 10% at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino

Look no further than Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino for fantastic Las Vegas deals to reduce the cost of your vacation.

Sign up for a World of Westgate (WOW) membership to save an incredible 10% off the best available hotel rate at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, as well as at other Westgate destinations across the US.

In addition to slashing the cost of your stay, the membership can reduce the cost of resort and destination fees. However, you must become a member 72 hours before check-in to receive the WOW membership discount.

Browse more Las Vegas deals and specials at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino to trim your travel budget. For example, seniors and AAA members can receive a 10% discount at the family-friendly hotel, and you can lower the cost of entertainment with exclusive concert packages.

Source: Instagram, posted on March 10th, 2022, Hilton Grand’s official profile.

2. The Suite Dreams Deal at Hilton Grand Vacations Club Paradise

Enjoy a one-bedroom suite for the same price as a studio with the Suite Dreams Deal at Hilton Grand Vacations Club Paradise.

The Suite Dreams Deal provides guests with a complimentary upgrade to a one-bedroom suite at Hilton Grand Vacations Club Paradise for the same rate as its studio. The stylish suite features various home comforts to elevate your hotel stay, such as a fully equipped kitchen, a separate living area, and a washer/dryer. Use the booking code “P5” for a hotel stay before December 31st, 2022.

Source: Instagram, posted on December 29th, 2021, Cosmopolitan of Vegas’ official profile.

3. 25% Off a Midweek Summer Stay at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas

Avoid expensive resort rates by securing the midweek summer stay offer at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas for a 25% discount.

The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is one of the most popular hotels in Sin City, offering world-class restaurants, three unique pools, and unobstructed views of The Strip. If you have always wanted to stay at this glamorous hotel but are on a tight budget, your money will go further with its midweek summer stay deal. Until August 31st, 2022, you can decrease the cost of a middle-of-the-week stay by an incredible 25%. Visit the offer section on the hotel’s website and click the “I’m In” button.

Source: Instagram, posted on March 11th, 2022, Caesar’s Palace’s official profile.

4. Stay Longer & Save 30% at Caesar’s Palace

Stay at the world-famous Caesar’s Palace for three nights or more this August and shave 30% off your stay.

Bring down the cost of a stay at Caesar’s Palace without sacrificing time in Las Vegas. In fact, the longer you stay in Sin City, the more money you can save with the hotel’s Stay Longer discount. If you book three or more nights by June 30th, 2022, traveling this August, you can save 30% on the room rate.

You can then use the money saved to make the most of your vacation. For example, you could dine in one of the hotel’s world-renowned restaurants, such as Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen, Brioche by Guy Savoy, and Nobu Restaurant Las Vegas.

Source: Instagram, posted on March 15th, 2022, The Venetian’s official profile.

5. 20% Off at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas

A stay at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas doesn’t need to damage your bank balance, as you can save 20% on a suite with the hotel’s exclusive online deal.

Treat yourself or your family to a luxurious stay at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas while saving 20% on the room rate.

The Venetian Resort Las Vegas is one of the most elegant hotels in the city and offers standard suites nearly double the size of an average Las Vegas room. The good news is you don’t need to pay full price for a stay, as you can receive 20% off for dates until December 31st, 2023.

Also, there is no nightly minimum stay requirement, so it is a great way to slash the cost of a one-night break when visiting the city for a show or a week-long trip in Sin City. All you need to do is call The Venetian’s reservation team with the code: JAFD20P.

Source: Instagram, posted on June 17th, 2021, MGM Resort’s official profile.

6. MGM Resorts’ Exclusive Room & Show Offer

Are you visiting Las Vegas for its jaw-dropping entertainment? Be sure to check out MGM Resorts’ exclusive room and show offer. When booking a stay at one of its thirteen hotels on the Strip, you will receive two tickets to one of the six following shows:

• America’s Got Talent Live
  • Ka by Cirque du Soleil
  • The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil
  • Blue Man Group
  • Michael Jackson One by Cirque du Soleil
  • Tournament of Kings

It is an effective way to lower the cost of a trip without compromising on accommodation or entertainment. Some of the sophisticated hotels in the deal include the Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, and Park MGM. However, you will need to book soon, as the entertainment package is available until May 15th, 2022.

Source: Instagram, posted on March 26th, 2022, Red Rock’s official profile.

7. The Heroes Rate at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa

Healthcare, military, and law enforcement personnel are eligible for a 35% discount on room rates at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa.

As a thank you for their service, Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa provides military personnel, veterans, law enforcement, first responders, and healthcare and medical employees with a 35% discount on room rates.

The Heroes Rate allows dedicated professionals to enjoy a well-deserved break in Sin City for a fraction of the cost. However, they will need to provide proof of eligibility during check-in.

Source: Instagram, posted on February 22nd, 2022, Four Season’s official profile.

8. The Nevada Residents Offer at Four Seasons Las Vegas

Nevada residents can lower the cost of a Four Seasons stay by 30%, allowing them to enjoy a more affordable break in the exciting city.

To encourage Nevada residents to venture outside their homes and explore the best of the city, Four Seasons Las Vegas provides locals from the state with a 30% discount on room rates and complimentary valet parking.

It will allow residents to enjoy a much-needed night away in a beautiful hotel, enjoying views of the stunning Strip or surrounding valley, and indulging in a little luxury. It is the perfect way to escape everyday life and explore the best of Vegas.

Source: Instagram, posted on January 3rd, 2022, Waldorf Astoria’s official profile.

9. The Breakfast Included Deal at Waldorf Astoria

The Waldorf Astoria’s Breakfast Included deal provides dishes for two guests every morning at its award-winning restaurant.

The Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas isn’t necessarily outside of your price range. The elegant hotel has many superb offers to take the pressure off your purse or wallet. For instance, its Breakfast Included deal will provide breakfast for two overnight guests every morning, which can free up your travel budget. Dining at the hotel’s award-winning restaurant will offer the perfect start to a fun day in Sin City.

Source: Instagram, posted on February 19th, 2020, Circus Circus’ official profile.

10. A 15% Senior Discount at Circus Circus Las Vegas

Circus Circus Las Vegas provides a 15% senior discount to encourage elders to explore the best of its hotel and Sin City.

Circus Circus Las Vegas provides a hotel stay that is fun for all ages, from family-friendly rooms and suites to rides, restaurants, and a casino. While the hotel might cater to families and groups of friends, it is also open to seniors from all walks of life. To encourage older residents to enjoy an affordable break in Las Vegas, the hotel provides a 15% senior discount when pre-paying the stay.

Conclusion

There is no reason to check into a low-quality hotel if you have a tight budget. A little research could help you find an offer that cuts the cost of a stay in Las Vegas. The above deals could save you a substantial sum on a break, which may make your dreams of visiting the Entertainment Capital of the World a reality.

Bear in mind, terms and conditions apply to all the above deals. It is worth visiting each hotel’s offer section to make an informed choice before placing a booking. Also, many of the above offers are time-sensitive, and you might need to act fast to secure a huge savings.

Once you have secured the right deal for your finances, you can start planning a fun itinerary in Las Vegas. For instance, you can explore the outdoors at Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, enjoy a ride on the High Roller, or learn about crime and punishment at The Mob Museum. There is an activity for every age, preference, and personality on and off the Strip.