10 Jobs You Can Work Safely In The Pandemic

I just recently got a job during this pandemic in retail and thought I'd share some other jobs you can do during this time (most of them paid). The in-person ones will require you to wear masks, most likely so make sure you have one that is re-usable!

1. Retail

f you look in your town, there should be other non-mall jobs open that are available for you to apply to. You just have to look!

2. Grocery stores

Kroger, Publix, Target, Aldi (just to name a few).

3. Health care/front office clerks

if you are able to do so and are certified of course.

4. Babysitting

If the family is cool with you still coming and if they require you to be CPR certified, I'm sure you can get this online!

5. Ambassador/influencer marketing

You have to apply for this, but you should get a code for your followers to use to buy the companies products! You could make this part-time if you really shared your code.

6. Freelancing

Upwork and other sites may have you creating content for others during this time. Just look out for it!

7. Reselling your items

Mercari and Poshmark are two that I have been using recently, you can make this more part-time if you have more items to sell!

8. Small businesses

Some small businesses may be hiring that is essential to customers. Look up in your town, you may be surprised!

9. Baking

If you can bake well, you can start to sell your treats. I have an old neighbor doing this with her Italian treats, as she already knew how to make some of her creations before!

10. Event planning for your neighborhood

I am starting to do this for mine (I am volunteering to plan, so I'm not getting paid) but we are having food trucks and deliveries come into our neighborhood. I am sure if you do need the money these trucks could use the extra help!