Inspirational Motivation to Live By

10 Inspirational Quotes to Live by

Everyone needs a little pick me up. So here's 10 quotes that you should live by.

43

"Knowledge is knowing what to say; wisdom is knowing whether or not to say it." -Starhawk

"Only a fool trips on what is behind him." -Monica Murphy

"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one." -unknown

"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." -Wayne Gretzky

"I thrive on obstacles. If I'm told that it can't be done, then I push harder." -Issa Rae

"Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you." -Oprah

"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." - John. R Wooden

"Believe me, the reward is not that great without the struggle." - Wilma Rudolph

"Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other." -Walter Elliot

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible , and suddenly you're doing the impossible." - Francis of Assisi