10 Hauntingly Good Vegetarian Recipes To Follow This Spooky Season

Fall is the perfect time to spice up your cooking skills in a festive way. Here are some of my favorite recipes I've followed that I would say are… to die for.

14

Witches Brew

I'm a pretty simple girl. I like recipes that are quick and easy. Thankfully, this one should take you no more than 30 minutes to prepare.

Drizzle a little extra coconut cream on top to create a spiderweb or other fun designs!

Deviled Eggs

Pin on Best Egg Recipes

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/78/d9/ba/78d9ba16e1ad5632618a06e4287e6f32.jpg

An egg-cellent choice i'd say.

Whether you're hosting a party or at home having a quick snack with your family, these are never a bad choice.

Poisoned Apples

https://simply-delicious-food.com/poison-toffee-apples-halloween/

No true love kiss will need to rescue you from this apple, though I've heard too much good food does put you to sleep…

Scary Pizzas

https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/66287425743092908/?ni...

Want to hear a joke about pizza? Never mind, it's too cheesy.

Zombie Toast

Get in the Halloween Spirit With Our Avocado Breakfast Recipe - Brit + Co

https://www.brit.co/get-in-the-halloween-spirit-wi...

Avocado… A millennials best friend.

Spaghetti and Eyeballs

Spooky Halloween Pasta | Vegetarian Mamma

Just look at that face..

This meal is sure to knock you dead!

Jack o' Bell Peppers

Vegan Jack-o'-Lantern stuffed peppers - Eating Vegan With Me

Let's give 'em pumpkin to talk about.

These stuffed bell peppers are not only quick and easy to make, but super filling!

The Wraps of The Undead

Frankenstein Halloween Sandwich Wraps

Don't these wraps just look drop undead gorgeous?

I followed this recipe recently and it's one for the books thats for sure.

Sweet Potato Pumpkins

Halloween Sweet Potato Fries

Ahh, forget the puns. This is such a cute appetizer to make for friends and family.

I'm not personally the biggest sweet potato fan and yet this recipe reels me in just enough.

Skeleton Gingerbread Cookies

Skeleton gingerbread men recipe

The last and cutest recipe i've come across. I absolutely must try this one out I mean look at them!

I honestly wouldn't even have the heart to take a bite, but if you do...

'Bone' Appetit!!