10 'Guilty Pleasure' TV Shows You Gotta Feel Happily Guilty About

Need some good drama? Check out this list!

22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2Mbov0qht8
YouTube

Do you ever just want to lay in bed and watch good and juicy TV shows that will make you want more? These are the kinds of shows that will keep you hooked until way past your bedtime, and these are the kinds of shows you fall into a binge with. These are called guilty pleasures.

I'm a victim of these 10 "guilty pleasure" TV shows, and perhaps you should try them out for size if you really want something new to dig into. I was never into these shows, but now, I'm just here for the drama.

1. "90 Day Fiance"

If you want to see these relationships go from honeymoon to nightmare real fast, this is the show for you. This show is about couples meeting and getting to know each other in 90 days, or else there is no engagement, no love, and no visa to the United States. The male or female in the relationship is usually from another country.

2. "Mama June: From Not to Hot"

June Shannon takes TV as we follow her journey with weight loss, parenting, and more. As of right now, her life is in shambles. If you want to see how she got there, tag along and watch this show! I binged a whole season in less than a day. I can't help myself.

3. "Love After Lockup"

This show is about a bunch of couples hooking up after their boyfriends or girlfriends get out of jail. They communicate while in jail, and when they come out of jail, shit goes down. Oh, the drama!

4. "Keeping Up with the Kardashians"

We all know them. We pretend to be interested in their lives, but maybe we actually care. This show follows Kris Jenner and her daughters; with this show, we have basically watched them and their families grow. We see hardships and relationships develop in no time.

5. "Floribama Shore"

Nothing can beat "Jersey Shore", but this is a close second to that. Hookups, nights at the club, and lots of drama. Seriously, one episode and you are hooked.

6. "Teen Mom 2"

I never supported this kind of show, but I'm too nosy to stay away. Also, these little babies are so cute.

7. "Teen Mom OG"

This show has the original "Teen Mom" girls in it, and it takes place in the present day. So their kids are mostly grade school age. The drama still doesn't stop, but it's nice to see how the moms and dads matured (or not).

8. "Vanderpump Rules"

Again, I never thought I would be into this show until I sat down and watched one episode just to see what it was about. This show is about Lisa Vanderpump and her groups of staff for her group of restaurants. Let's just say that it can be dangerous to date your coworker.

9. "My Big Fat Fabulous Life"

I LOVE this one. I don't know if it's considered a guilty pleasure show for me, but I get so hooked, so easily. I love watching Whitney go through her weight loss journey, even though some things may get her down, including love and relationships. I highly recommend this show!!

10. "Chrisley Knows Best"

Definitely not considered a guilty pleasure show for me because I've loved this for years, but it may be for some who think the Chrisleys are super dramatic. (They are.) I love this show, even though it may be too much at times. You get to follow the life of strict father Todd Chrisley and his family in this hit TV show.