10 Graduation Cap Ideas For English Majors

Before you go into a mental breakdown or existential adulting crisis, here are some graduation cap ideas for English Majors.

1741
Instagram

Graduation is approaching soon and you know what that means — senior pictures, endless amounts of stress balls, figuring out what you’re going to do after college, sending in graduate school applications, and starting a new chapter in your life. You know, the usual norms. But before you go into a mental breakdown or existential adulting crisis, here are some graduation cap ideas for English Majors. From one English Major to another, we gotta stick together.

1. Something Quaint

The cursive backdrop looks like it came out of an actual book. The flowers and the combination of pearls/gems add a nice touch to the vintage side of English Majors — what could be more lit than this?

2. Page Turner

Now this graduation cap is the definition of literary genius. They used pages out of an actual book and neatly draped them, kind of looks like that scene in the first harry potter movie where harry’s mail floods the house.

3. Scrabble

If you have lots of patience, LOVE Scrabble, and have lots of hot glue in your glue gun, this is the graduation cap for you.

4. Quotes

Slightly feminist, yet slaying graduation cap. And that map with the pearl beading framing, so elegantly attractive.

5. Shakespeare

What doesn’t say English Major more than Shakespeare!?!

6. Got Bard?

If you want to add some Shakespearean flair to your graduation cap, look no further than A Midsummer Night’s Dream.

7. Doctor Who

You go Dr. Who, you go.

8. “It always seems impossible until its done”

Some words of wisdom. You are one step closer to that light at the end of the tunnel. You got this!

9. To Be or Nah

Don’t lie, we all have contemplated this at some point during the semester.

10. If All Else Fails…

Hey, you got your degree. That’s all that matters.

Hope these graduation cap ideas help you English Majors or anyone who’s a fan of the literary field. In the end, be proud of yourself — you survived four years of endless cramming, late nights, a plethora of mental breakdowns, and endless amounts of caffeine. Give yourself a pat on the back and treat yo’self! Now that you’re at the end of my article, get back to hitting the books, English Major! Things are about to get “lit” quicker than you think!!