10 Gossip Girl Quotes To Live By

10 Gossip Girl Quotes To Live By

You know you love me, xoxo

458
Google Images

Gossip Girl. When hearing these two words, we immediately think of one of the most iconic duos- Blair and Serena. But, we can't forget about the others. When watching the show, some fell in love with Chuck Bass, some fell in love with Blair's drive to get everything and anything she wants, and some fell in love with the mystery of who Gossip Girl is, we all have one thing in common: we could not stop watching to find out what was happening on the Upper East Side. Years later, the show is still something we constantly hear and talk about, it's still so prevalent and relative to everything. And even though it was filled with constant drama and the complaining of filthy rich teenagers, we can't do anything but love them. They made the show. No one else says it better than the Upper East Siders themselves. Here's ten Gossip Girl quotes to live by:

1. "You don't give up just because things are hard." - Nate Archibald

2. "If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back." - Chuck Bass

3. "I don't need anybody in my life who doesn't wanna be there." - Georgina Sparks

4. "You don't give up on the people you love." - Chuck Bass

5. "This is you. Just be yourself." - Serena van der Woodsen

6. "You deserve someone who would move mountains for you if he had to." - Blair Waldorf

7. "Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be." - Gossip Girl

8. "Aren't we entitled to choose? Just to be happy?" - Nate Archibald

9. "I’m not a stop along the way, I’m a destination." - Blair Waldorf

10. "Doing the right thing takes courage and strength. At least that's what I've heard." - Blair Waldorf