10 Good Things That Can Come From Tinder

Can swiping right actually be right?

1186
Solo in the City

Admit it, you had the app at one point. Tinder is usually seen as a "hook-up" app, but the app is not just for "hook-ups". People don't only use Tinder when someone breaks up with them, or to look for someone new. So for other reasons, you downloaded the app. Maybe you just wanted to see why your friends had the app... well, so did everyone else's friends. With this many people using Tinder, some good things must of had to come out of it. Well, here they are...

1. Simply just meeting new people.

You know what they say: you meet one person, you meet a million. Since you can connect Tinder to Facebook, you can see mutual friends you have with a match. Yay for making new friends and simply just meeting so many new people through them!

2. Creating a Tinder bio helps dating in real life.

Since you're trying to think up a bio that will get you what you want in a significant other, you find out what you're looking for without even really looking for it. You can now say that you have found your type. Which leads to...

3. Actually meeting your boyfriend/girlfriend.

This is pretty self explanatory.

4. If you message first, you learn good pick up lines.

Well, maybe not any that are good enough to actually use.

5. You learn to take really good selfies.

You just had to have the perfect pictures of you on your page. At least now you have some good selfies to post everywhere.

6. You become really good at first impressions.

First impressions, especially ones online, are becoming a necessity in the business world. Thank goodness Tinder helped you become good with this aspect in life.

7. You "cleaned up" your Instagram.

Since it was connected to your Tinder, you actually deleted those pictures with your ex. Now you can completely move on. Way to go you!

8. Finding out more about where you live.

Above is how we all feel when we find new things to do. When someone asks you what there is to do in Omaha, or whatever town you are from, you have to figure out what to say back. So you google, "Things to do in Omaha", and actually learn about more things that exist where you live.

9. It can be something to use when you're bored or when you need to waste time.

So you ran out of other social media to look at... now you can "Tinder" around.

10. After all, the word "tinder" actually means "material that is used for lighting a fire."

You, you little material masterpiece, are capable of starting fires. So, in other words, you might think you are insignificant, but Tinder helped you realize that you are capable of so much more. Take that for a confidence boost.