10 Gifts Ideas For The Hard-To-Buy Person

Here are some ideas on what to get the people in your life who may be hard to buy presents for.

135
https://www.flickr.com/photos/30478819@N08/44723306694
Flickr

Everybody has people in their life that may be hard to buy gifts for, and Christmas season makes this extra difficult. Here are some fun and creative ideas if you are struggling to find gifts!

A card or board game

A card or board game is a great gift for when you don't know what to get someone. Games like What Do You Meme?, Cards Against Humanity, and Unstable Unicorns are fun ways to gift something that they'll be able to use at home with family or at a party with friends.

A unique gadget

Buying a new phone or laptop can be pretty expensive, so if you're not looking to empty your bank account, cool little gadgets are great ideas. Since almost everyone nowadays has a smartphone, portable chargers and Bluetooth speakers are excellent for the holiday season.

Jewelry and accessories

No matter what gender you are, I personally feel like you can never have too many accessories. Small gifts like watches, necklaces, watches, and bracelets can be inexpensive ideas for holiday presents.

Home décor

Cute home decorations like kitchen appliances, furniture accents and wall hangings can be more tailored to a person's specific interests. For instance, if someone enjoys cooking you could get them a cool new kitchen appliance, like a waffle maker or a pineapple slicer.

Anything fluffy!

This time of year always calls for fluffy things! Blankets, hats, scarves, and slippers are perfect gifts for anyone. The cold winter will make everyone want to cuddle up with something soft and cozy.

Personalized gifts

You could easily take any of the previous ideas or something new and get it customized! Personalization is any easy way to make a simple gift way more meaningful. Monograms, special coordinates, or anniversary dates are great ways to make your gift customized.

An experience

What if the person you're trying to buy for seemingly has everything? A unique experience like concert tickets, a short trip, or even something as simple as a dinner and a movie is a great alternative. Quality time with a special someone is always a great present.

Volunteering

What better way to celebrate the season of giving than giving back to the world? Similar to the previous idea, one great gift idea is to spend some quality time together volunteering and paying it forward.

Personal coupon book

Great for a parent or a significant other, make them a personal coupon book! Fill it with chores, favors, and experiences that they can redeem.

Gift card

If you're still really struggling on what to get someone, a gift card is the way to go. They can use your gift card to then buy something for themself.