Here Are 10 Gifts That All College Students Will Appreciate
Christmas

10 Gifts All College Students Appreciate Getting for Christmas

Anything to do with coffee will be appreciated.

152

Once you are in college you are considered an adult, even though it really doesn't feel like you are one. Knowing what to get adults for Christmas can be tricky. Even making a Christmas list in college can be hard. You ask yourself, "What do I really want?" This can make it super hard for whoever is buying you gifts to well, buy you gifts.

Heres 10 things all or most college students appreciate getting in their stocking.

1. Earbuds 

Earbuds are essential for any college student. How else are you going to make sure nobody talks to you when you're walking to your 8 a.m.? In all seriousness, I lose earbuds like it is nobody's business and I know for a fact you can never have too many pairs.

2. Phone chargers 

While I don't lose my phone chargers I definitely go through them pretty fast. The worst part about it is not having any money to buy a new charger so you are stuck with the crappy chargers from Five Below. Do your college student a favor and buy them a phone charger or two.

3. A nice, reliable portable charger 

Along with regular phone chargers, portable chargers are essential as well. You really can't go wrong with buying someone a nice quality portable charger.

4. Gas cards 

This is a no brainer. What driving person does not want a gas card? How doesn't like free gas?

5. Gift cards 

This is also a no-brainer. Gift cards for just about anything is awesome. I'd definitely suggest getting college students gift cards to places like Starbucks or Dunkin' Donuts. They will appreciate it even if they aren't an avid coffee drinker.

6. K-Cups for their Keurig 

You're not allowed to have a coffee put in your dorm so many students opt for a Keurig. However, K-Cups for Keurigs are super duper expensive. Trust me, someone who is constantly making coffee with their Keurig will love a

7. Stainless steel travel mug

When you need to have coffee in the morning you can not go wrong with having an endless amount of travel mugs.

8. Apartment decor 

College students' dorms and apartments are known for lacking decorations and being pretty darn ugly. Get them some apartment decor that is made of nothing that will break.

9. A nice wallet 

Being in college means that unfortunately, you'll be a real adult soon. Which means they'll need more adult-like looking items that they don't want to pay for. Everyone can use a nice quality, adult-looking wallet.

10. Gloves, hats, scarves etc.

If the college student you are buying for goes to school somewhere cold buy them these winter essentials. If you live in a dorm it is super easy to constantly be losing stuff and you can seriously never have too many pairs of gloves or hats.