10 'Game Of Thrones' Characters As Professors

They'll Teach us How to Play the Game of Life.
39

Those of us who are currently in college or have recently graduated can distinctly remember our experiences with our professors. Whether they be good or bad they defined us, and maybe even for life. In the world of Game of Thrones, decisions defined the course of things in Westros and beyond.

These changes were due to key players in the game making decisions that would affect all the people. This is much like how our professors shape us. So this week, we're going to look at what type of professor 10 Game of Thrones characters would be.

1. Littlefinger

Littlefinger is the professor that is super nice in person, but when you get your grade back you aren't so sure about that anymore. He is the professor that is secretly plotting to fail you so you have to take it again next year. It could be because you're a redhead, or he just enjoys failing you that much.

2. Jon Snow

Jon Snow is the professor that is very stoic and likes to stick to the syllabus way too much. You probably wouldn't find him teaching Philosophy as it is too debatable. Sciences or Math would be more for Jon as they are pure fact. He also has a bit of an obsession with genetics.

3. Maester Pycelle

Maester Pycelle's class would be the one where you'd catch up on all that lost sleep. He'd be that monotone professor that makes you glance up at the clock wondering when the torture will end. Maybe he does this on purpose to avoid a student revolt. Who truly knows.

4. Varys

Varys is the mean girl of professors. You won't have to tell him you were partying instead of doing his assignment this weekend. He already knows and has told every professor and student he's met about your shenanigans. Have fun in classes next week.

5. Cersei Lannister

Cersei is the professor that everybody hates just because she blatantly hates everyone herself. She purposely gives assignments off the syllabus just to make sure you only have time for her class. Because her class is the only class that matters, right? Don't think so? She'll gladly go out of her way to tell you how wrong you are. You'll be chained to a desk forever.

6. Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys is the professor that has always seemed a little quirky. She definitely has some inventive teaching methods, and if you walk away from her class knowing nothing you likely won't survive long. It's best to pay attention in this course as she does not give second chances easily.

7. Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion is the professor that curses openly in the classroom and shows videos in class that most others would shy away from. You can openly talk about your drunk exploits, and send Snapchats the whole time. You never get through a lecture though, because it always comes back to stories from his college days. You always get out of class 10 to 15 minutes early.

8. Ramsay Bolton

Ramsay is the professor that scares the shit out of you and appears randomly in the hall staring at you. Everyone is pretty convinced he's on a most wanted list somewhere, but you'd all be too afraid to ask. You try really hard to pass his class so you don't have to take it again, but it's hard when he keeps changing his expectations all the time.

9. Ser Loras Tyrell

Ladies, don't expect to get much work done in Ser Loras' class. You'll be too distracted by the wavy locks and the fantasies in your daydreams. That's okay with you though, because you'll get to take his class over again and stare at his perfection for another 3 to 4 months. However, these efforts would all be fruitless.

10. Samwell Tarly

Sam is the professor who is willing to go to extreme lengths for his students. He will set appointments outside of class, and help you get books out of the collections only professors can access. Sam is super understanding if you can't get your assignment in on time and will talk to you about a proper extension.