Report this Content
If you are cramming for a test and need a quick study break, here are 10 fun, random facts to get your mind off of chemistry, accounting, or whatever stressful major you have chosen for yourself.
1. Dogs only sweat through the pads of their feet
2. Pluto is smaller than Russia
3. Hugging for more than 20 seconds releases Oxytocin, which can make someone trust you more
4. Cherophobia is the fear of having fun
5. A baby spider is called a spiderling
6. If you were to spell out every number sequentially, the first time you'd get to the letter A is at one thousand.
7. Giraffe horns are called ossicones
8. When you blush your stomach also turns red
9. You cannot hold your nose and hum at the same time
10. Tennessee earned the nickname, "The Volunteer State" or its participation in the Battle of New Orleans during the War of 1812
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.